Vegas location for cuckold's hotwife to marry her lover? (fake wedding)

Mar 21, 2022
Could anyone familiar with Las Vegas tell us if there is a chapel that would perform a fake wedding for us? We are a married couple living the cuckold lifestyle. My lovely wife wishes to marry her longtime lover and I would be giving her away when we are in Vegas in the spring. We're not sure where to go and there's nothing online that we can find where they have performed non-legal weddings for hotwives and their lovers. Any help would be appreciated - Cheers! Not her in the photo lol 1673028259612.png

Could anyone familiar with Las Vegas tell us if there is a chapel that would perform a fake wedding for us? We are a married couple living the cuckold lifestyle. My lovely wife wishes to marry her longtime lover and I would be giving her away when we are in Vegas in the spring. We're not sure where to go and there's nothing online that we can find where they have performed non-legal weddings for hotwives and their lovers. Any help would be appreciated - Cheers! Not her in the photo lol View attachment 1116711
Find a notary public then you can add all.the fringes . Print out a narriage licens with your own wording. Give he away had them.some kind of rings to celbrate the narriage with you on your knees asking him to marry her

Could anyone familiar with Las Vegas tell us if there is a chapel that would perform a fake wedding for us? We are a married couple living the cuckold lifestyle. My lovely wife wishes to marry her longtime lover and I would be giving her away when we are in Vegas in the spring. We're not sure where to go and there's nothing online that we can find where they have performed non-legal weddings for hotwives and their lovers. Any help would be appreciated - Cheers! Not her in the photo lol View attachment 1116711
Wht not find a close freind in the lifestyle rent a nice hotel suite. Food drinks etc Let the hubby give her away
.The new bribe and the bull. Say there vows along with having the legal hubby answer there questions and demands ..whn its over legal hunny handsthem.the key to another room. They tell him.to.leave as they have to consumate thete marriage and they will.call.him.in the morning of hos duties. I Have read alot of cuckold marroage ceremonies They can be awesome even with some ri gs or jewelry including contracts.Even thou not legal you can have a other couple the judge of the punishment if comtract is broken on any of the three . Example if the cukold doesnt do as told another week.in chasity..denying legal.hub y from.seeomg her naked..The bull doesnt get to fuck.his new bride . There is alot of ways Marriage cuckold cuckoldress,bull contracts can be Wesome feel free to ask anything Pm.me if you want