Video taping wife with her boyfriends/lovers

Just curious how many guys are allowed to video tape their wives?
We have been video taping or taking pics since our first experience. Even when I was not there I either set up a video camera, or cameras like security or old phone set up to record. This way even though I may not have been present I could still see the action. Also, as an added bonus I like to write down our experiences and have a video log has helped me to create those stories of our adventures. <video removed>

Last edited:
Not necessarily a requirement each time my partner goes out and plays with other people but she does try her best to come back home with a little pov action filmed using her phone by her date. In person, if I see my wife with others I can't just sit and watch. I NEED to be involved lol not a jealousy thing but more so I am just way too sexually attracted to her to not join the action. I wont be able to sit still and just control myself enough to film her with others. But yeah she does almost always make a point of coming back from her solo date nights with either a bunch of pics or clips on her phone. It's her slutty way of thanking me for letting her play hahaha

We used to but then decided that rather than risk someone finding them who we would not want to , our memories are good enough.

We make sure to collect everyone's phones (ours included) so we know they are not being used.

Though we know of one limo driver in the Chicago area who has some nice pics of her masturbating in the back and sucking him off in the airport parking lot.

There may be a few who managed pics or vids also, but not many

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat