Virtual husband

My fantasy is to find a virtual husband for my wife. The virtual husband will know everything about my wife, about her household chores, outfit, mood, and so on, what she cooked for dinner, what manicure she did and what panties she put on. The maximum detail is acceptable for both.

My fantasy is to find a virtual husband for my wife. The virtual husband will know everything about my wife, about her household chores, outfit, mood, and so on, what she cooked for dinner, what manicure she did and what panties she put on. The maximum detail is acceptable for both.
Ready when you are

Sounds like fun. Sign me up

I like that

This is very hot. I love the idea send each other, pictures and descriptions of the panties shoes they’re wearing what their toes look like their outfits. How they got fucked or took cum daily