Vixen confirmed?

Hi Guys,

Hope you like my story and give me some advice while having fun with this woman. Dating her more than 1y ago and have been getting personality traces that surely apply to a vixen. Back when we started dating outside (first months were pretty much lockdown wine and sex), I've seen some really hot traces. We are both Saturday Pub rockers and she seemed to really enjoy the attention from musicians onstage every time we went to this local place. Loved when she screamed to the guys and kissed me looking at the guys in the band. Some months later she was pretty much attacked by some guys that she asked me authorization to dance with. Love when they both licked her neck (had to take her home, though, as she drank a bit too much). Insane sex afterwards (the only times she wanted three times in a row was when we had these non-monogamous teasing).

New Year's eve we went to this beach trip party that was imensely insane. Really hot flerting from her with some guys and I could see her kissing girls at the bathroom (didn't have to ask her to tell me, as she was pretty excited to tell me). Needless to say that she was so hot that we fucked three times in a row first day 2022.

Our agreement is to have everything when we are together, as I love to watch and authorize, but far from humiliation. Girls for her are allowed even when I'm not present, but most of the time we are together. Tryn' to manage something with a guy, though. She recently had this dream where she was being fucked by me and some other guy (I've had this one as well for some time). Some bar night (I'm a musician as well) she was fantasizing with me and some girl. She even sent a dirty text to this girl (which I know...) on Instagram, but then deleted after we fucked in my place. She knows I'm really into guys going to her privately on her insta (she's got a nice profile. Still too clothed, in my opinion, lol...)

Now, bringing it to the next level, things are looking a bit different after she started wearing a ring. I love that our commitment is going forward, but it seems that the guys and her, in consequence, are not as hot as it was before and I'm afraid she loses it even before we start getting sexual in the lifestyle. She also had a family loss one month ago so things are stalled, so my main advice I ask is how to get back as it was.

Reactions: Jacob ryan 1992
Hi Guys,

Hope you like my story and give me some advice while having fun with this woman. Dating her more than 1y ago and have been getting personality traces that surely apply to a vixen. Back when we started dating outside (first months were pretty much lockdown wine and sex), I've seen some really hot traces. We are both Saturday Pub rockers and she seemed to really enjoy the attention from musicians onstage every time we went to this local place. Loved when she screamed to the guys and kissed me looking at the guys in the band. Some months later she was pretty much attacked by some guys that she asked me authorization to dance with. Love when they both licked her neck (had to take her home, though, as she drank a bit too much). Insane sex afterwards (the only times she wanted three times in a row was when we had these non-monogamous teasing).

New Year's eve we went to this beach trip party that was imensely insane. Really hot flerting from her with some guys and I could see her kissing girls at the bathroom (didn't have to ask her to tell me, as she was pretty excited to tell me). Needless to say that she was so hot that we fucked three times in a row first day 2022.

Our agreement is to have everything when we are together, as I love to watch and authorize, but far from humiliation. Girls for her are allowed even when I'm not present, but most of the time we are together. Tryn' to manage something with a guy, though. She recently had this dream where she was being fucked by me and some other guy (I've had this one as well for some time). Some bar night (I'm a musician as well) she was fantasizing with me and some girl. She even sent a dirty text to this girl (which I know...) on Instagram, but then deleted after we fucked in my place. She knows I'm really into guys going to her privately on her insta (she's got a nice profile. Still too clothed, in my opinion, lol...)

Now, bringing it to the next level, things are looking a bit different after she started wearing a ring. I love that our commitment is going forward, but it seems that the guys and her, in consequence, are not as hot as it was before and I'm afraid she loses it even before we start getting sexual in the lifestyle. She also had a family loss one month ago so things are stalled, so my main advice I ask is how to get back as it was.
She still has It in there dw. Continue fucking her good for now and keep going out. If you really want to make her horny stop fucking her. Say you are too busy and have to go. This will make her horny so next time you go out she will be on other women/ men. Allowing her to be herself then you can sit back and watch her get fucked.

She still has It in there dw. Continue fucking her good for now and keep going out. If you really want to make her horny stop fucking her. Say you are too busy and have to go. This will make her horny so next time you go out she will be on other women/ men. Allowing her to be herself then you can sit back and watch her get fucked.
What is the geneal opinion about the ring? Better take it out from her when we go out next time?

Reactions: Jacob ryan 1992
What is the geneal opinion about the ring? Better take it out from her when we go out next time?
No don’t. Keep it on, show thst ur married don’t remove it. It’s like a knot keeping you together. Are you planning to be a cuck? Or do you want her to have threesomes with another male?