Vixen wife wants a solo hook-up for the first time

After 3+ years of a very stag & Vixen lifestyle, my wife revealed to me this weekend that should like to have a solo hook-up with her “crush”. The object of her desire is a guy from her company that she only sees occasionally but has had a very flirtatious relationship with for over a year. He is in his early fifties, good looking and married. She told me the flirtation has ramped up to sexual tension over the course of the past few months, but nothing has come of it to date.

Apparently, his wife is out of town and he and my wife have a client meeting after-hours tonight and he asked her if she’d like to stay after and “relieve some tension”. She’s known about it since last week but didn’t get up the nerve to ask me until Sunday night. Although this sudden desire to fuck another guy without me present was a bit of a shock, it also turned me on immensely and we had AMAZING sex Sunday night!

So, should I be worried at this new development? She swears it’s a one-time thing and she doesn’t want to pass up the opportunity to fuck this guy. I am nervous and jealous, but thought of her getting fucked on her desk by this guy gets me hard as hell? What do you guys that play this way go through mentally while your wives are with another man?

After 3+ years of a very stag & Vixen lifestyle, my wife revealed to me this weekend that should like to have a solo hook-up with her “crush”. The object of her desire is a guy from her company that she only sees occasionally but has had a very flirtatious relationship with for over a year. He is in his early fifties, good looking and married. She told me the flirtation has ramped up to sexual tension over the course of the past few months, but nothing has come of it to date.

Apparently, his wife is out of town and he and my wife have a client meeting after-hours tonight and he asked her if she’d like to stay after and “relieve some tension”. She’s known about it since last week but didn’t get up the nerve to ask me until Sunday night. Although this sudden desire to fuck another guy without me present was a bit of a shock, it also turned me on immensely and we had AMAZING sex Sunday night!

So, should I be worried at this new development? She swears it’s a one-time thing and she doesn’t want to pass up the opportunity to fuck this guy. I am nervous and jealous, but thought of her getting fucked on her desk by this guy gets me hard as hell? What do you guys that play this way go through mentally while your wives are with another man?
If she likes him.why should it be only a one time thing both of uou could rnjoy it her getting FUCKED and then cumming home to.you with a nice CUM.FILLED PUSSY

You know her so is this something that she could developed feelings for to jeopardize your relationship? Are you worried about it getting to be public knowledge at work? I think both or somewhat limited by the fact he’s married.

If you are good with that, what would the concern be, that she’ll stop playing with you and a partner together? That’d be my concern, as for me that’s why I’m trying to get my wife to be shared as a thing we do together.

But maybe if she streams it to you or something?
I don't worry about her developing feelings. Its one of the reasons we like married men. Her interest is he's very charming and good-looking, his is she's 20+ years younger than his wife. I hope it doesn't affect our V/S games as we both enjoy very much. Its just something new to me and, quite honestly, jealous I'm miss the action!

Reactions: AndyCee777
So it looks like my wife's hook-up tonight is really going to happen! She was getting ready to leave after changing clothes for her client meeting tonight as I got home. AFter complimenting her outfit I asked if she had talked to Steven and she smiled and nodded. When I asked if she was still planning on fucking him after the meeting, she lifted her dress revealing lace-top thigh-highs, no panties and a freshly shaved pussy! She gave me a kiss and a smile and said she had to run, but would let me know what was up as long as she could. And the wait begins.........:rolleyes:

I never say never to anything.....maybe that WILL be an addition to our sex WE ENJOY
We enjoy our lifestyle to anyone in the lifeste or planning to COMMUNICATION is a must You have to be totally OPEN about everything wants needs any boundaries etc if your not totally open it will.wind up a very intense realationship being destroyed
So it looks like my wife's hook-up tonight is really going to happen! She was getting ready to leave after changing clothes for her client meeting tonight as I got home. AFter complimenting her outfit I asked if she had talked to Steven and she smiled and nodded. When I asked if she was still planning on fucking him after the meeting, she lifted her dress revealing lace-top thigh-highs, no panties and a freshly shaved pussy! She gave me a kiss and a smile and said she had to run, but would let me know what was up as long as she could. And the wait begins.........:rolleyes:
I know the feeling sometimes she wants me to help.her get dressed for her date

Got an update? Did she go through with it?
If so, I'd love to know your feelings throughout it. Are you feeling ok now and has it enhanced the spark between you and your wife?

Got an update? Did she go through with it?
If so, I'd love to know your feelings throughout it. Are you feeling ok now and has it enhanced the spark between you and your wife?
She did. My heart was racing when I got the text that her meeting was over and she was headed to the hotel down the street from her work where the guy had gotten a room so they "could be more comfortable". Once I got our daughter to bed my mind was projecting images of what they might be doing, and I was hard as a rock! While I missed being there to see it, the thought of her getting fucked well by a strange cock was still a turn-on.

I don't know that this has added a "spark", nor that we needed one. But it has added a new, and exciting, aspect to our relationship. When she finally gave me the details last night we couldn't keep our hands (or anything else) off each other! In fact half the time she was talking we were "re-nacting" her activities from the night before! I'm definitely not complaining!

Re-enacting what she's done with another guy while she describes it to you is such a hot thing to do - always a challenge to hold on for the same length of time as he did! :LOL:
Yes it is! LOL I don't think I did that well during the FIRST part of the story, but definitely lasted longer than than when she climbed on top of me and slid that slick, used pussy onto my cock after she got home the night before!

She did. My heart was racing when I got the text that her meeting was over and she was headed to the hotel down the street from her work where the guy had gotten a room so they "could be more comfortable". Once I got our daughter to bed my mind was projecting images of what they might be doing, and I was hard as a rock! While I missed being there to see it, the thought of her getting fucked well by a strange cock was still a turn-on.

I don't know that this has added a "spark", nor that we needed one. But it has added a new, and exciting, aspect to our relationship. When she finally gave me the details last night we couldn't keep our hands (or anything else) off each other! In fact half the time she was talking we were "re-nacting" her activities from the night before! I'm definitely not complaining!
My wife and i have had the same ..one time thet finished fuvking he left she called me t come to the hotel bar shecwas all drees up...She took.me to the room. And fucked my btains out in.the same room.where they had just fucked a few hours before.

It was a very intense nightvseeing my wife dressed upnto.meet me then to take me to the room She just was FUCKED IN.AND DEMAND FOR ME TONFUCK.HER WHEN WE WERE DONE SHE TOLD ME TO LEAVE AND THAT SHE WOUKD BE HOME IN THE MORNING I WAS SHIVKED I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS COMING NEXT

We enjoy our lifestyle to anyone in the lifeste or planning to COMMUNICATION is a must You have to be totally OPEN about everything wants needs any boundaries etc if your not totally open it will.wind up a very intense realationship being destroyed

I know the feeling sometimes she wants me to help.her get dressed for her date
choosing her lingerie&high heels makes me cum before she leaves

Attachments

• wife before going to work.jpg
    wife before going to work.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 228
  • slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 218
  • wife wants to be exposed.jpg
    wife wants to be exposed.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 222
Very hot and sexy
even at this moment it makes me feel so arroused,also maybe because she,s wearing now black lingerie and open crotch knickers when visiting her parents and have dinner,every wednesday ,normally i go also but i ,m on cleaning duty,kitchen must be cleaned my sext wife said but i choosed her lingerie,so cleaning with soaked panties because thinking about her ,i think her 2 brothers came also,stealing the show,and she can do it so good, accidently on purpose showing her lingerie

Attachments

• sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 202
Very hot and sexy
My wife definitely gets me going when shes getting ready to.go.out..Especially when.she denied me ahead of her going out as i cant touch her any more than absolutely necesdary to.dress her
.Her Fsvorite tease and visual.torment of me is she has a pair of true crotch hi boots that end close to.her pussy..plus they atr true corset type laced..im.on my knres lacing her boots the entire time she keeps her legs spread and I'm inches away from.looking at her bald pussy .When.im.lacing the last few invhes of her boots my hands are inches away but i cant touch tjem.its the other leg it takes aboutb30 /40.minutes to lace her boots..She knows hoe much it turnd me on.being thst close to.het pussy and i can't touch it as well as i knoe thst before she returns home those BOOTED LEGS will.be on a giys shoulders while he drives his civk.deeply into.her and filli g it withnalot of his hot CUM

this is just so hot.