Vixen wife wants a solo hook-up for the first time

After 3+ years of a very stag & Vixen lifestyle, my wife revealed to me this weekend that should like to have a solo hook-up with her “crush”. The object of her desire is a guy from her company that she only sees occasionally but has had a very flirtatious relationship with for over a year. He is in his early fifties, good looking and married. She told me the flirtation has ramped up to sexual tension over the course of the past few months, but nothing has come of it to date.
Apparently, his wife is out of town and he and my wife have a client meeting after-hours tonight and he asked her if she’d like to stay after and “relieve some tension”. She’s known about it since last week but didn’t get up the nerve to ask me until Sunday night. Although this sudden desire to fuck another guy without me present was a bit of a shock, it also turned me on immensely and we had AMAZING sex Sunday night!
So, should I be worried at this new development? She swears it’s a one-time thing and she doesn’t want to pass up the opportunity to fuck this guy. I am nervous and jealous, but thought of her getting fucked on her desk by this guy gets me hard as hell? What do you guys that play this way go through mentally while your wives are with another man?

It think.its grrat as long as you are totally honest with each other. Even.if it turns out more than one time you both should enjoys this sexual.adventure as lomg as you talk and be honest with each othet

Reactions: codex1817
After 3+ years of a very stag & Vixen lifestyle, my wife revealed to me this weekend that should like to have a solo hook-up with her “crush”. The object of her desire is a guy from her company that she only sees occasionally but has had a very flirtatious relationship with for over a year. He is in his early fifties, good looking and married. She told me the flirtation has ramped up to sexual tension over the course of the past few months, but nothing has come of it to date.

Apparently, his wife is out of town and he and my wife have a client meeting after-hours tonight and he asked her if she’d like to stay after and “relieve some tension”. She’s known about it since last week but didn’t get up the nerve to ask me until Sunday night. Although this sudden desire to fuck another guy without me present was a bit of a shock, it also turned me on immensely and we had AMAZING sex Sunday night!

So, should I be worried at this new development? She swears it’s a one-time thing and she doesn’t want to pass up the opportunity to fuck this guy. I am nervous and jealous, but thought of her getting fucked on her desk by this guy gets me hard as hell? What do you guys that play this way go through mentally while your wives are with another man?
First Off Its Her Body Her Choice!!! Be thankful and appreciative that she talked to you as opposed to”cheating “ as some would call it..As for what you should expect ..we’ll everything you have thought of and probably even more!!! You already know what is going to take place…. but your mind and your imagination will most likely take you on an emotional roller coaster..
“Cockold angst” if you will…you will be anxious, jealous, momentarily angry, curious, a little worried, and a little impatient about when she’ll return!!
Any and all of those feelings will be normal and intense!! I may suggest try not to play with yourself too much but it will be hard not to.. If you think there’s any possibility that you might ask her to clean up when she gets home. I would try really hard not to cum before hand. When she does get home, you’re going to be very anxious and excited and have a million questions… try as hard as you can not to ask them beyond. Did you have fun?.. let her process it and tell you when she’s comfortable doing so.. it’s OK to be excited and be very complementary and appreciative of her and her decisions, after all you are partners in the lifestyle.. enjoy the experience and don’t waste energy worrying about what this will mean in the future, and as we do in the cuckold world, we take pleasure out of our partners, getting pleasure and being happy.. If the angst gets to be too much for you, reach out to people here on this board there’s a lot of knowledge and a lot of experience available to you at your fingertips… Enjoy the experience and please keep us updated how it all went… after all we always want to know the rest of the storyl lol
Cheers AndyCee

Reactions: dickhurtz

I get caged and try to stay busy…sometimes she will give me a list.. one time when she was feeling very sadistic she instructed me to go to a strip club not to spend less then $100 tipping the girls and I had to tell / show them I was caged and she was on a hot date…. I received a little sympathy and a lot of teasing…. aI must say it was kind of Hot and Fun