Vixenida introduction

Vixenida

Couple
Verified
From
Denmark
Hi everyone : )

Hotwife just started out not too long time ago. Still "just", at the stage of having tried blowjobs, but one step at a time.

Been using Instagram and Reddit, but here to see a more niche part of this whole Hotwife lifestyle.

Hope to get inspired and inspire, and mabye meet ❤️

28 years old, from Finland, but lived in Denmark for the last many years.

xX

Vixenida
330407048_748492713145046_2874900840600885643_n.jpg

Hotwife just started out not too long time ago. Still "just", at the stage of having tried blowjobs, but one step at a time.

Been using Instagram and Reddit, but here to see a more niche part of this whole Hotwife lifestyle.

xX

Vixenida
View attachment 1164587
Welcome welcome! :) Hope you're both doing very well and are still very actively horny ;) I've always wanted to go to the Scandinavian parts of Europe... And now I actually have a very big extra reason to do so! It'd be an honor to buy you and your glorious wife a drink ;)

xX

Vixenida
View attachment 1164587
Welcome! Sounds like you've gotten off to a good start already!
Quite new to the lifestyle myself so if you're looking for a young BWC to chat to feel free to shoot a message over :)