Voyeur listen to you fuck on the phone

Been there done that. Ex and I would get on this site advertised in the paper years ago. Talked to a few different guys about possibly meeting. Inevitably they led to us getting hot on the phone and guys getting horny and hard. Then I'd go down on her while he and her spoke. Some liked to tell us what to do. She always ended up getting a good pounding from me. We met with one at an empty dark rest area. He had a decked out van. She had on a long sweater that was more like a short mini dress. He asked if we'd like to check out his van. As we got out she said to me he looks really good. Got inside in the back sitting on the bed with her between us. It was pitch black inside. Chat started to get interesting and I reached between her legs and found his hand playing with her pussy already and she just let out this deep moaning sigh. She never made a sound that his hand was in her pussy and when my hand slipped between her legs she just went limp and we lifted her sweater off and laid her back on the bed. We both took turns spit roasting her for several hours with her on her back and stomach. Went home after and must've come half a dozen more times before the sun came up. She went to work next day and was leaking all day and walking funny. One guy wanted her to get cucumbers and carrots and bananas to play with on the phone but she didn't want to. However I found out that he called her when I wasn't home and she did that with him several different times. We were gonna meet him but can't remember why it never happened.

Another time...first wife when I was in basic training...her and I agreed to get my best friend to visit her and take nudes of her for me while I was away. It was pretty easy to do as she had him so hot and bothered as she would always tease him with mini's no panties and spread her legs inconspicuously for him or bend over in front of him. We were all 18 yrs old. Anyway we were on the phone when he came over and he started taking pics while I was on the phone. Started on the stairs. Shed tell me what pics he was doing and id tell her to take off her top and how to pose. Then slip off her skirt while sitting on the stairs. She had only stockings and garter on by now. Then they were both deciding how to pose her. Started on the landing all the way to the top of the stairs getting more and more graphic pics. Then silence. Then heavy breathing as she was trying to speak and gasping etc. Then she says she has to go now but the words came out slow and choppy as he was going down on her. Last pics I got were at the first landing but dayum did he take awesome pics.