W

Good for her!! Mrs HW told me this morning, while she was standing butt naked after her shower, that she has a date tonight. She said it with a kind of proudness. This is as I'm admiring her sexy body....now realizing that somebody else is most likely going to be enjoying it tonight. This is a guy who I contacted yesterday who had a date posted coming to town. They were going to try to get together last night but couldn't make it happen. So, we shall see if this one works out. BWC and 30 years old...he'll go all night if it happens!

HW

For the record...this is exactly how she looked when she told me about tonight's scheduled date this morning....pic was from another morning though....that will be one lucky guy tonight...

View attachment 314752
Wow! Love reading your forum posts. You guys share good stories and have a wealth of information to pass.

Reactions: werekinky2
Good for her!! Mrs HW told me this morning, while she was standing butt naked after her shower, that she has a date tonight. She said it with a kind of proudness. This is as I'm admiring her sexy body....now realizing that somebody else is most likely going to be enjoying it tonight. This is a guy who I contacted yesterday who had a date posted coming to town. They were going to try to get together last night but couldn't make it happen. So, we shall see if this one works out. BWC and 30 years old...he'll go all night if it happens!

HW

For the record...this is exactly how she looked when she told me about tonight's scheduled date this morning....pic was from another morning though....that will be one lucky guy tonight...

View attachment 314752
Amazing body! Guy tonight is going to devour it!

Another bust! "No connection" she said....said he was really hot, and he was really disappointed but she wasn't feeling it. What is it with these young guys anyway? Oh well.

HW
The beauty of it is that she is in control of the situation and if she’s not feeling it she doesn’t do it. There will be plenty more opportunities with that body and that attitude no problem there!

Well, I'm beginning to think that posting these here causes bad luck for guys she meets getting laid! This one has potential. She found him on one of our lifestyle sites yesterday and they began Kik discussion last night. Now this morning she has a date for tonight....lucky bastard she's meeting. Third time's charm. The last 2 guys didn't work out so ....we shall see.

HW

View attachment 316470

Ha ha...her reply...great minds think alike!

View attachment 316471

And....a pic I took last night as she was Kik with him....that's the ass he's going to be all over tonight....if he doesn't screw it up...she'll probably sit on his face just like that....

View attachment 316472
Amazing ass - lucky guy!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
This little slut wife of mine....she found a hot guy with a huge cock...the video dialogue is great....she wants that "beautiful cock" inside her, she wants anal, he wants her to ride him...in any case, she got the shit fucked out of her and he filled her married little pussy up with his cum a couple of times and then sent her home to me. You know how that went! Just a few pics for following the story....

Isn't that sweet....slut wife's anticipating having that huge bare cock in her mouth and pussy!

View attachment 316847

Can you handle your wife on her knees in some guy's hotel room with a huge cock like that in her face? She's NOT going to say no!

View attachment 316849

She rode that cock like a total slut....he came in very quickly....couldn't hold out. I have a video...who wants to see it?

View attachment 316851

Of course he's taking a pic of the creampie he unloaded in her bare pussy! Naturally she brought that home to me!

View attachment 316853

Mr HW
Would pay to see the video !! ??

This little slut wife of mine....she found a hot guy with a huge cock...the video dialogue is great....she wants that "beautiful cock" inside her, she wants anal, he wants her to ride him...in any case, she got the shit fucked out of her and he filled her married little pussy up with his cum a couple of times and then sent her home to me. You know how that went! Just a few pics for following the story....
Isn't that sweet....slut wife's anticipating having that huge bare cock in her mouth and pussy!
View attachment 316847
Can you handle your wife on her knees in some guy's hotel room with a huge cock like that in her face? She's NOT going to say no!
View attachment 316849
She rode that cock like a total slut....he came in very quickly....couldn't hold out. I have a video...who wants to see it?
View attachment 316851
Of course he's taking a pic of the creampie he unloaded in her bare pussy! Naturally she brought that home to me!
View attachment 316853
Mr HW

So tonight we have a special invitation to a bi party at a residence. That should generate some stories if we end up attending!! I don't think most here like anything bi related though. Following is the Kik conversation we just had. Hopefully it's not too long and boring...just fun sexting with Mrs Hotwife and sharing our adventures with you.

View attachment 317048

View attachment 317052

View attachment 317051
View attachment 317054

View attachment 317061
View attachment 317059

View attachment 317063

View attachment 317064
So hot! Bet she does get wet again at the bi party!

Mrs HW didn't end up with much bi play, some kissing and petting, but she got fucked by a BBC friend of ours who has never done her before! There was some awesome stuff that went on though. Not sure people here have much interest in it though. No pics because they were prohibited.

HW
We're always interested in what you have to say.

Reactions: Myhotwife

View attachment 316847

View attachment 316849

View attachment 316851

Mr HW
Who Took the photos????