Waiting in the car

In our encounters, I've had a handful of experiences like this. One encounter was with a guy that KK wanted badly, but he objected to me being present. I drove KK to a motel to meet him, and watched her disappear into his room while i waited in the car. They fucked for well over two hours - at one point, the security guard that patrolled the motel property harassed me for "loitering." I convinced him I was waiting on someone conducting business in the room I was parked in front of.

The security guard hung around, sitting in his golf cart until KK finally came out of the room, her blouse partly open, twirling her panties on one finger like a little slut. That gave the security guard an eyeful, and we left with my freshly fucked wife in the passenger seat.

On a couple of other occasions, while role-playing KK as a hooker, I was in the capacity of driver/bouncer. I waited in the car while she "serviced" her clients. On one of those occasions, the motel room drapes came flying apart, and I saw my naked wife, pressed against the window getting the shit fucked out of her from behind. She just smiled, and stared me down until the guy finished banging her.

In our encounters, I've had a handful of experiences like this. One encounter was with a guy that KK wanted badly, but he objected to me being present. I drove KK to a motel to meet him, and watched her disappear into his room while i waited in the car. They fucked for well over two hours - at one point, the security guard that patrolled the motel property harassed me for "loitering." I convinced him I was waiting on someone conducting business in the room I was parked in front of.

The security guard hung around, sitting in his golf cart until KK finally came out of the room, her blouse partly open, twirling her panties on one finger like a little slut. That gave the security guard an eyeful, and we left with my freshly fucked wife in the passenger seat.

On a couple of other occasions, while role-playing KK as a hooker, I was in the capacity of driver/bouncer. I waited in the car while she "serviced" her clients. On one of those occasions, the motel room drapes came flying apart, and I saw my naked wife, pressed against the window getting the shit fucked out of her from behind. She just smiled, and stared me down until the guy finished banging her.
That is so hot thank you you've given me ideas

One of my favorite things to do! Robin and I would give a guy we knew from one of the several clubs we hung out at and offer him a ride home, sometimes we knew the guy and sometimes it was some random guy that we befriended somewhere that Robin liked and had been flirting with. We seemed to always start out with me driving and her in the passenger seat, as we drove I would always brag to our friend just how amazingly talented Robin truly was, well when she had been drinking, she always liked to be the center of attention and was proud of her abilities. Now I f the guy was paying attention, he would doubt what we were saying and then I would begin egging her on to climb in the backseat and prove how right I was to the guy. It was such a huge turn on to see her climb into the backseat and start making out with the guy! In most cases by this time, she would be wearing a short skirt and no panties, if she had worn them earlier, she would have already taken them off and given them either to me or some guy at the club. One of our favorite things to do was to brag to guys that just by her bumping and grinding against them, she would make them hard and with clothes on. She was so amazing she has even given male strippers hard on’s several times! But my personal favorite and hers, was that she could make any guy cum, in under a minute if she fucked them! Her pussy is so perfect and feels so amazing, no man could control themselves and because she would always want them to cum inside her, she fucked them raw, no condom! Talk about a site to see, first with her sucking his cock and then her straddling him, skirt pulled up to her waist and watching her ride him hard, seeing her bounce up and down and his cock disappearing completely inside her. Sometimes I would find a place to park so I could get a better view while watching and waiting. She would tell him to fuck her and tell him to cum inside her pussy! Once she started talking, you could see a change in their movement and hear the breathing get faster and louder and with just a few more strokes, he was pumping her pussy full of his cum! I would sit there and watch for it to start running down his cock and drip out of her when she raised off him, in under a minute!! She’s leaned between the seats while giving a guy in the backseat a blowjob and I would get behind her, but one of my favorite memories is when this one time we were at an outdoor festival listening to a band, well she dances very sexy, like a stripper, and I also dance like a male stripper, so as you can imagine, we attract a lot of attention anywhere we go! Well this one night there was this young guy that was celebrating his 21st birthday. He was so in love with Robin and so she was paying him some extra attention since it was his birthday after all. She was dancing and bumping and grinding with him and of course as usual, he ended up getting a hard on. Luckily it was so crowded that unless someone was really looking, he was safe from being seen. Again and as usual, he leans into Robins ear and tells her he’s about to cum, so she stopped. He also told her that he was still a virgin and asked her if she would please be his first. Now for the interesting part, he’s not completely challenged but he was definitely a little bit on the slow side. He was very nice and we ended up hanging out with him talking, drinking and dancing. She whispered in my ear what he had said to her, well we already assumed that he was most likely a virgin early on in the evening so I had already been telling her that she should go out to the car with him since it was his birthday and all and I kept telling her how that would be the absolute best and most memorable birthday present he could ever get! She wasn’t exactly okay with it at first because of his condition and she wasn’t sure if it was right. She had told him she didn’t think that was a good idea, to which he responded by asking if she would give him at least a handjob to help give him some relief from what she had already started. I told her I thought that it was at least fair to him, plus it’s his birthday! Lol. I then started trying to convince her to go ahead and give him a blowjob too. As the three of us stood there talking, with him practically begging her and me trying my hardest to convince her, she finally said fine, let’s go to the car and we’ll see how things go. The car was parked in a dark corner spot so it was perfect! We had brought some hard liquor and left it in the car, so we walked out and got in, me in the drivers, her in the passengers and him in the back. Already buzzed we each took a couple of swigs from the bottle, I had already told him how great her pussy was and told her to stick her fingers down her pants and into her pussy and to put her fingers into his mouth, this was also something we did quite a few times with guys and girls. She didn’t hesitate and undid her jeans followed by her sticking her fingers down and bringing them straight to his mouth to which he eagerly opened his mouth as she gave him his first taste! After she did the same for me and then to herself, which I always loved, I told her she should take off her panties and give them to him as a birthday gift. She thought it over for a second and next thing I know, she’s pulling her jeans down and then pulled off her panties and looked back and gave them to him. He put them to his nose and let out a moan, I told him she smelled great and he responded by shaking his head and taking another whiff. She’s sitting there in the front seat and completely naked from the waist down when he suddenly broke his silence and plain out asked if he could touch her pussy! I’m so fucking horny and turned on by this time, she’s also excited and he’s sporting a bulge in his pants. She says no at first and so I ask her if he can feel her tits, she agrees to that, she loves flashing her tits, she then pulled up her shirt and bra and turned toward the backseat and him and I both started playing with them! I immediately start playing with her right nipple, it’s so sensitive she can actually cum just from playing with it. I also put my hand between her legs and spread her thighs apart and begin rubbing her now very wet pussy, rubbing her clit before sliding my fingers inside her, she’s soaking wet and opens her legs even wider now! I bring them to my mouth before going back down and bringing them to her mouth, she never hesitates and takes my fingers and sucks and licks them clean. I tell her to give him another taste, she doesn’t even hesitate! She’s moved herself so she’s now in between the front seats and facing towards the back, giving both of us more access to her body. I tell him to lick her right nipple and to pinch it with his fingers, he does exactly what I said. In this position she is now on the seat and on her knees making it easy for me to play with her pussy from underneath or from behind. She leans more towards the backseat and reaches for his bulge, based on what it seems like, I now assume she’s rubbing his crotch and it’s when she moves herself equally between the seats and has both hands reaching back, I hear a zipper and soon I notice her arms, hands and head moving in rhythm, I know what she’s doing! I try my best to look back to watch but can only get small views now and then. With her ass raised up and basically on display, I quickly take out my cock and get behind her and her wet pussy literally swallows me in one thrust! I lustily start fucking her hard and fast and I can now hear as her mouth slurps on his cock and then hear him getting louder and her moving faster and in less than a minute, she’s swallowing his load of cum and suddenly I can’t take it anymore and I’m filling her with my own load of cum!! I had really wanted her to fuck him and take his virginity, little did I know, that would actually happen another time.. To be continued.

One of my favorite things to do! Robin and I would give a guy we knew from one of the several clubs we hung out at and offer him a ride home, sometimes we knew the guy and sometimes it was some random guy that we befriended somewhere that Robin liked and had been flirting with. We seemed to always start out with me driving and her in the passenger seat, as we drove I would always brag to our friend just how amazingly talented Robin truly was, well when she had been drinking, she always liked to be the center of attention and was proud of her abilities. Now I f the guy was paying attention, he would doubt what we were saying and then I would begin egging her on to climb in the backseat and prove how right I was to the guy. It was such a huge turn on to see her climb into the backseat and start making out with the guy! In most cases by this time, she would be wearing a short skirt and no panties, if she had worn them earlier, she would have already taken them off and given them either to me or some guy at the club. One of our favorite things to do was to brag to guys that just by her bumping and grinding against them, she would make them hard and with clothes on. She was so amazing she has even given male strippers hard on’s several times! But my personal favorite and hers, was that she could make any guy cum, in under a minute if she fucked them! Her pussy is so perfect and feels so amazing, no man could control themselves and because she would always want them to cum inside her, she fucked them raw, no condom! Talk about a site to see, first with her sucking his cock and then her straddling him, skirt pulled up to her waist and watching her ride him hard, seeing her bounce up and down and his cock disappearing completely inside her. Sometimes I would find a place to park so I could get a better view while watching and waiting. She would tell him to fuck her and tell him to cum inside her pussy! Once she started talking, you could see a change in their movement and hear the breathing get faster and louder and with just a few more strokes, he was pumping her pussy full of his cum! I would sit there and watch for it to start running down his cock and drip out of her when she raised off him, in under a minute!! She’s leaned between the seats while giving a guy in the backseat a blowjob and I would get behind her, but one of my favorite memories is when this one time we were at an outdoor festival listening to a band, well she dances very sexy, like a stripper, and I also dance like a male stripper, so as you can imagine, we attract a lot of attention anywhere we go! Well this one night there was this young guy that was celebrating his 21st birthday. He was so in love with Robin and so she was paying him some extra attention since it was his birthday after all. She was dancing and bumping and grinding with him and of course as usual, he ended up getting a hard on. Luckily it was so crowded that unless someone was really looking, he was safe from being seen. Again and as usual, he leans into Robins ear and tells her he’s about to cum, so she stopped. He also told her that he was still a virgin and asked her if she would please be his first. Now for the interesting part, he’s not completely challenged but he was definitely a little bit on the slow side. He was very nice and we ended up hanging out with him talking, drinking and dancing. She whispered in my ear what he had said to her, well we already assumed that he was most likely a virgin early on in the evening so I had already been telling her that she should go out to the car with him since it was his birthday and all and I kept telling her how that would be the absolute best and most memorable birthday present he could ever get! She wasn’t exactly okay with it at first because of his condition and she wasn’t sure if it was right. She had told him she didn’t think that was a good idea, to which he responded by asking if she would give him at least a handjob to help give him some relief from what she had already started. I told her I thought that it was at least fair to him, plus it’s his birthday! Lol. I then started trying to convince her to go ahead and give him a blowjob too. As the three of us stood there talking, with him practically begging her and me trying my hardest to convince her, she finally said fine, let’s go to the car and we’ll see how things go. The car was parked in a dark corner spot so it was perfect! We had brought some hard liquor and left it in the car, so we walked out and got in, me in the drivers, her in the passengers and him in the back. Already buzzed we each took a couple of swigs from the bottle, I had already told him how great her pussy was and told her to stick her fingers down her pants and into her pussy and to put her fingers into his mouth, this was also something we did quite a few times with guys and girls. She didn’t hesitate and undid her jeans followed by her sticking her fingers down and bringing them straight to his mouth to which he eagerly opened his mouth as she gave him his first taste! After she did the same for me and then to herself, which I always loved, I told her she should take off her panties and give them to him as a birthday gift. She thought it over for a second and next thing I know, she’s pulling her jeans down and then pulled off her panties and looked back and gave them to him. He put them to his nose and let out a moan, I told him she smelled great and he responded by shaking his head and taking another whiff. She’s sitting there in the front seat and completely naked from the waist down when he suddenly broke his silence and plain out asked if he could touch her pussy! I’m so fucking horny and turned on by this time, she’s also excited and he’s sporting a bulge in his pants. She says no at first and so I ask her if he can feel her tits, she agrees to that, she loves flashing her tits, she then pulled up her shirt and bra and turned toward the backseat and him and I both started playing with them! I immediately start playing with her right nipple, it’s so sensitive she can actually cum just from playing with it. I also put my hand between her legs and spread her thighs apart and begin rubbing her now very wet pussy, rubbing her clit before sliding my fingers inside her, she’s soaking wet and opens her legs even wider now! I bring them to my mouth before going back down and bringing them to her mouth, she never hesitates and takes my fingers and sucks and licks them clean. I tell her to give him another taste, she doesn’t even hesitate! She’s moved herself so she’s now in between the front seats and facing towards the back, giving both of us more access to her body. I tell him to lick her right nipple and to pinch it with his fingers, he does exactly what I said. In this position she is now on the seat and on her knees making it easy for me to play with her pussy from underneath or from behind. She leans more towards the backseat and reaches for his bulge, based on what it seems like, I now assume she’s rubbing his crotch and it’s when she moves herself equally between the seats and has both hands reaching back, I hear a zipper and soon I notice her arms, hands and head moving in rhythm, I know what she’s doing! I try my best to look back to watch but can only get small views now and then. With her ass raised up and basically on display, I quickly take out my cock and get behind her and her wet pussy literally swallows me in one thrust! I lustily start fucking her hard and fast and I can now hear as her mouth slurps on his cock and then hear him getting louder and her moving faster and in less than a minute, she’s swallowing his load of cum and suddenly I can’t take it anymore and I’m filling her with my own load of cum!! I had really wanted her to fuck him and take his virginity, little did I know, that would actually happen another time.. To be continued.
Wow that was really hot my wife wants me to take her to this guy she just met to his office and wants to fuck him and make me wait in the car so I can play with her creampie with my fingers on the way home

Sounds wonderful! I have always wanted to do this. I have rehearsed it in my mind lots of times. To deliver my girlfriend to a man's house and wait in the car while she has sex in there would be heaven. I have even imagined cleaning his car for him while I wait and all the time my girlfriend is on his bed being fucked and sucking his cock. She would be wearing some rude undies that I have bought her. To see her kiss him passionately as he pulls her skirt up to reveal and grope her naked arse at the door when she leaves to get into my car would be mind blowing!

We've done a couple times where I've dropped her off due to conflicting schedules. One was a guy she found on CL and was texting with for a while. Finally we just decided she should go by herself and take pics. I dropped her off and picked her up about an hour later. Another time I dropped her off at a guy's room. That one was crazy quick though, ha. She had already called me to come pick her up before I got home. I have a video of the entire encounter. Literally like 3 minutes.

Sounds wonderful! I have always wanted to do this. I have rehearsed it in my mind lots of times. To deliver my girlfriend to a man's house and wait in the car while she has sex in there would be heaven. I have even imagined cleaning his car for him while I wait and all the time my girlfriend is on his bed being fucked and sucking his cock. She would be wearing some rude undies that I have bought her. To see her kiss him passionately as he pulls her skirt up to reveal and grope her naked arse at the door when she leaves to get into my car would be mind blowing!
We've done a couple times where I've dropped her off due to conflicting schedules. One was a guy she found on CL and was texting with for a while. Finally we just decided she should go by herself and take pics. I dropped her off and picked her up about an hour later. Another time I dropped her off at a guy's room. That one was crazy quick though, ha. She had already called me to come pick her up before I got home. I have a video of the entire encounter. Literally like 3 minutes.
Would love to see the vid

My wife Kate had black boyfriend who was single. He usually fucked her in our bed while I watched. Sometimes due to circumstances, usually involving our kids being around, I would drive Kate to his apartment so he could fuck her. I would usually go have a couple of beers somewhere close by while he fucked my wife.

My favorite times that I dropped Kate off were in the summer when it stays light out until late. With the warm weather, many of his neighbors, mostly black folks, would be outdoors hanging out. I loved dropping off my hot blonde wife to her boyfriend's apartment with all of his neighbors watching. Kate would always kiss him in the doorway then wave to me before going in. I would pick her up a couple of hours later. I loved that they all knew that I was dropping off my wife for their neighbor to fuck.

My wife has also fucked guys we have met in bars in our SUV in bar parking lots. They were usually married guys and due to circumstances we had no place to go. I have stood-watch outside of our car, I have sat in the front seat and watched guys fuck my wife, and I have even driven around when she was with particularly paranoid guys worried about getting caught.

Driving around while my wife is riding some stranger's cock in the backseat of our car is dangerous. After the guy cums I drop him back off at his car. Fun times.

My wife Kate had black boyfriend who was single. He usually fucked her in our bed while I watched. Sometimes due to circumstances, usually involving our kids being around, I would drive Kate to his apartment so he could fuck her. I would usually go have a couple of beers somewhere close by while he fucked my wife.

My favorite times that I dropped Kate off were in the summer when it stays light out until late. With the warm weather, many of his neighbors, mostly black folks, would be outdoors hanging out. I loved dropping off my hot blonde wife to her boyfriend's apartment with all of his neighbors watching. Kate would always kiss him in the doorway then wave to me before going in. I would pick her up a couple of hours later. I loved that they all knew that I was dropping off my wife for their neighbor to fuck.

My wife has also fucked guys we have met in bars in our SUV in bar parking lots. They were usually married guys and due to circumstances we had no place to go. I have stood-watch outside of our car, I have sat in the front seat and watched guys fuck my wife, and I have even driven around when she was with particularly paranoid guys worried about getting caught.

Driving around while my wife is riding some stranger's cock in the backseat of our car is dangerous. After the guy cums I drop him back off at his car. Fun times.
So hot!

Reactions: robandkate

I have played the same way numerous times. Quick 2 hours of fucking while hubby waits in car. Wonderful feelings for all.

Kate and I were in a bar on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans late one night. Kate started flirting with one of the muscular bouncers. Kate eventually invited the guy to come to our hotel when his shift ended. He was interested but his shift did not end until 7am. The bars there can stay open 24x7.

The disappointed bouncer mentioned that the manager's office in the bar had a couch in it. Kate said that would do. The bouncer had to get the office keys form one of the bartenders. I stayed at the bar while the bouncer took my wife to the bar office to fuck her.

The bartenders all knew what was going on. Kate and the bouncer returned about an hour later. The bouncer thanked me and Kate sat down with me at the bar for a drink. I think that the bartenders were surprised that Kate and I behaved as if that was a normal experience.