Waiting in the car

Hubby drops me off at the home of a DOM, whom we found on the old craig list 6 years ago. I put on a hood with no eyes but it had a mouth opening. I was ordered to strip and wait for him to on his front pouch. After ten minutes he let me in. I could tell from the voices there were at least 6 men. Yes I was fucked for hours . I never saw any of them. I did this 8 times over 4 months...I never saw any of the men. One of my best memories

Just drove back from NYC with my Hotwife. We stopped in CT and she "visited" her BBC Bull for an hour
while I waited in the car. He sent her videos later which she sent to me. They had two "rounds", one where
fucking her pussy doggie and one where he fucked her ass doggie. Unbelievably HOT and he enjoyed
humiliating the Cuckold in the car while he totally dominated his woman.

The things we do to get our wives fucked lol.

You know, the more elaborate the planning and scheming required to get some unsuspecting friend of ours alone so my wife can seduce him, the hotter it is for me. I like getting a friend to our house with him having absolutely no idea that the sole purpose of him being here is so he can fuck my wife. Watching one of our unsuspecting friends with Kate the very first time is always the best.

At first, they are always surprised at how blatantly my wife is flirting with them right in front of me. I love sensing the exact moment when our friend realizes that he is going to get to fuck my wife. It is almost a visual reaction to his realization that he is about to get some pussy.

I always drive Jo to John's place as Jo does not drive. I drop her off for a weekend, night or just a couple hrs. When its just a cpl hrs I usually go shopping and wait for her call. John is the only guy other than me that Jo fucks, and she has in the last 3 years fucked him more than me and sucked his cock way way more than she has sucked mine. I love seeing her come out to the car knowing she has just fucked and sucked him and has a cunt full of cum

You know, the more elaborate the planning and scheming required to get some unsuspecting friend of ours alone so my wife can seduce him, the hotter it is for me. I like getting a friend to our house with him having absolutely no idea that the sole purpose of him being here is so he can fuck my wife. Watching one of our unsuspecting friends with Kate the very first time is always the best.

At first, they are always surprised at how blatantly my wife is flirting with them right in front of me. I love sensing the exact moment when our friend realizes that he is going to get to fuck my wife. It is almost a visual reaction to his realization that he is about to get some pussy.
That is so like James. Over the years, he's been very inventive in finding excuses to get friends round to fuck me without their wives suspecting. Help with a DIY job, to watch a movie or sport on tv etc (he's not even that into watching sport lol) xx

In our encounters, I've had a handful of experiences like this. One encounter was with a guy that KK wanted badly, but he objected to me being present. I drove KK to a motel to meet him, and watched her disappear into his room while i waited in the car. They fucked for well over two hours - at one point, the security guard that patrolled the motel property harassed me for "loitering." I convinced him I was waiting on someone conducting business in the room I was parked in front of.

The security guard hung around, sitting in his golf cart until KK finally came out of the room, her blouse partly open, twirling her panties on one finger like a little slut. That gave the security guard an eyeful, and we left with my freshly fucked wife in the passenger seat.

On a couple of other occasions, while role-playing KK as a hooker, I was in the capacity of driver/bouncer. I waited in the car while she "serviced" her clients. On one of those occasions, the motel room drapes came flying apart, and I saw my naked wife, pressed against the window getting the shit fucked out of her from behind. She just smiled, and stared me down until the guy finished banging her.
Great inspiration, thanks

Reactions: ray28
Hubby drops me off at the home of a DOM, whom we found on the old craig list 6 years ago. I put on a hood with no eyes but it had a mouth opening. I was ordered to strip and wait for him to on his front pouch. After ten minutes he let me in. I could tell from the voices there were at least 6 men. Yes I was fucked for hours . I never saw any of them. I did this 8 times over 4 months...I never saw any of the men. One of my best memories
That sounds perfect, being fucked for hours by six total strangers and having no idea who they were. Part of the fun of anonymous sex is that you can be walking down the street and you have no idea if the guy you just passed has fucked you. Ok I know it's unlikely but it is still excited xx

Reactions: robandkate
That sounds perfect, being fucked for hours by six total strangers and having no idea who they were. Part of the fun of anonymous sex is that you can be walking down the street and you have no idea if the guy you just passed has fucked you. Ok I know it's unlikely but it is still excited xx

Kate and I were out together one night a a local dance club that was a known pick-up bar. Kate had picked up men there when she was there alone and we had picked up men when we were in there together. A nice looking businessman in a suit walked up to us and started chatting in a familiar way. He was a guy we had picked up there about a year ago and who fucked Kate in our bed while I watched.

We chatted for a few minutes, then the guy moved on. When he waked away Kate asked if we knew him. I told reminded her that she had sex with him about a year ago. She did not even remember the guy. After that, I started teasing Kate that she could not pick guys who have fucked he rout of a line-up. I guess when a girl has been fucked by as many men as Kate has she can't be expected to remember them all. :cool:

Anyone have a story about waiting in the car while wife gets fucked or driving the wife to her bull and waiting in the car till she is done?
I met a couple at a bar once and the hubby drove us while me and his wife played in the back seat. Then he took us to my room and waited outside while I fucked her for a cool hours. I would text him pictures of what I was doing to her.

My wife's first boyfriend and second encounter. Me, my wife and the kids took a little beach vacation. While at the hotel, the next morning she got up early and drove to his place (not far). He sent me a couple of pictures and a short video of him fucking my wife. It was Awesome! img21.jpg

Kate and I were out together one night a a local dance club that was a known pick-up bar. Kate had picked up men there when she was there alone and we had picked up men when we were in there together. A nice looking businessman in a suit walked up to us and started chatting in a familiar way. He was a guy we had picked up there about a year ago and who fucked Kate in our bed while I watched.

We chatted for a few minutes, then the guy moved on. When he waked away Kate asked if we knew him. I told reminded her that she had sex with him about a year ago. She did not even remember the guy. After that, I started teasing Kate that she could not pick guys who have fucked he rout of a line-up. I guess when a girl has been fucked by as many men as Kate has she can't be expected to remember them all. :cool:
Yes very true xx

My wife's first boyfriend and second encounter. Me, my wife and the kids took a little beach vacation. While at the hotel, the next morning she got up early and drove to his place (not far). He sent me a couple of pictures and a short video of him fucking my wife. It was Awesome! View attachment 669372
That sounds like the ideal location for a vacation where your wife could slip away for a while to fuck her boyfriend xx

A couple of times, before my wife had the kids, her and her boyfriend, our neighbor, would have me drive them to a hotel, and I would actually even help them with their bags, and then i would stay outside watching their window, to see if anything crazy happened. I never really caught anything by just looking at the window, but whenever i would pick them up, they would usually be messy, tired, and ready to go back to bed for more.

My wife's first boyfriend and second encounter. Me, my wife and the kids took a little beach vacation. While at the hotel, the next morning she got up early and drove to his place (not far). He sent me a couple of pictures and a short video of him fucking my wife. It was Awesome! View attachment 669372
Damn she is s HOT I wish I was there to enjoy here ...