Walking nude

The Ex and present wife both have an exhibitionist side. In my younger days I used to travel alot and the Ex used to pick me up at the airport. Several times when I had been gone for a while she would wear her trench coat with heels and hose and a dickey type of neck covering and nothing else. When we would get in the car she would get rid of the coat and either blow me or get herself off with her fingers or sometimes both riding home nude, was sometimes during the daylight hours. One time we made arrangements to meet me at a hotel at the airport for the night, I went into the bar and saw her sitting on a stool between 2 guys chatting them up. I noticed the guy she was facing had his hand in her coat on her leg, she quickly spoke to the other guy and turned on the stool, one guy on each side opened her lapels totally naked underneath and from the look of her pussy ready to go, looked very wet. she closed her coat ,ordered a round of drinks for us all and we got a booth ,her in-between the two guys who she introduced me to, saying they were nice enough to get her primed and she promised them a fun evening. Needless to say after another round we all went to our room and made sure they had a goodtime,so much so we ended up spending another night there and she met up with one more of their friends and had an another airtight night for her.
The present wife twice this winter went out to meet her BF's at a place we all go to, small hole in the wall place, dark secluded, she wore her brown overcoat, suspender hose boots and a Crop top ,no bra or panties . She would go in meet with her BF and have a drink or two, slowly flashing him and getting him worked up,letting them finger her till she couldn't take it anymore and took him outside either for a blowjob or a quick fuck in the alley.That usually started the night out and she would bring them home for either the night or the weekend,She continues to get more revealing clothes and is more adventurous
This weekend’s road trip gas station stop along a two lane highway:

EE9C451F-291F-4811-980F-30149C5ABDF6.jpeg1C08F07B-74A7-4359-82CF-A81295CE166C.jpegE1C4D64A-A20B-4566-AD9A-982845CF7A0F.jpeg057F552C-66CE-4086-B3F0-3C16A93C5038.jpeg

Anyone want to “fill up and play?!”