Wanna help me tag team this shemale?

Isn't she on Backpage or some site? Me and my ex bf were supposed to have a threesome with her but she was scared of my ex because he isn't into trans and just wanted have a male male female threesome but she thought my ex was super homophobic before even meeting him and she ended up bailing on us after we haf the hotel and everything it was fucked up

And yes I had a fantasy to get fucked by a shemale with a huge cock but after one of my trans friends told me all her meth fueled orgy stories idk anymore lol

• Love
Reactions: Taylorint
Isn't she on Backpage or some site? Me and my ex bf were supposed to have a threesome with her but she was scared of my ex because he isn't into trans and just wanted have a male male female threesome but she thought my ex was super homophobic before even meeting him and she ended up bailing on us after we haf the hotel and everything it was fucked up
I'm pretty sure that wasn't my wife-- When She said things were a Go--It happened no matter what I said-- Alice & one of her Many Boyfriends

Attachments

• FUN 014.jpg
    FUN 014.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: sameerdev