If your in NC hmu we are real !!!

I’m 29 he’s 28. We needa bull to help tag team me with my bf we occasionally make him our cuckold . Prefer something bigger than 6 inches . Please be real can’t wait to hear from hung bull!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpeg
    IMG_0117.jpeg
    475.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0101.png
    IMG_0101.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 36
I'm not into fucking girls with guys who're cuck material, or girls who want to fuck guys who're cuck material. I'm however into charming, young, big booty white girls with southern US accents, and I'll be in the NC area when it warms up. Perhaps you'll have him fully cucked by then and we can have some fun.

Will do ! Let us know when you’re in the area ! If your bigger then 6 inches then I’d be willing to make him a full cuck and you can be my bull !!
There are pics on my profile. I'm a legitimate 8"'er, no pumping or trick camera nonsense. I also am very fit/have incredible stamina.

I'm seeking friendship and something ongoing. Send me a message, and let's start chatting with the goal of earning trust and respect. I'll be up there around the end of March, or maybe sooner if you're a good communicator. You could also escape the cold and come to me where it's warm.