My wife is becoming a bbc hot wife

My wife and I are both 29 years old located in the Richmond VA area. We have been together since college and have ups and downs early on but over the last few years our relationship has grown very strong but lacking in the bedroom some, very vanilla sex. She has known about my bbc cuckold fantasy for a long time, so In hopes to spice up our sex lives, she casually brought it up one Night after we had sex she smoked alittle, I was shocked, nervous, and so turned on all at the same time when she brought it up. I nervously told her that I think it would be really fun to try it if she’s comfortable with it. She said she is as long as I really want to and will be okay with regardless of the outcome.
So literally the next day I started finding a potential BBC Bull for her (I didn’t tell her I was already looking) I ended up finding a guy on a dating app, and coincidentally found out that he goes to the same gym as us, so over the course of a week I talk back and forth with him giving him the details and what to expect and to establish boundaries. And he sent me a few pics to verify etc, one of the pics was his dick. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw how massive he was, literally 9.5-10 inches thick, he was 6 foot 4 250lbs solid muscle, like a body builder look, very dark skin. Very attractive man. So after a few days passed of me and him chatting back and forth, I sent him some more photos of her, which he recognized her from the gym and said she is so fine and that he would love to help please her, so that’s great he’s clearly very attracted to her which I think any straight man would, she is drop dead gorgeous Latina, 5 foot 2 130 lbs very fit and beautiful.
So a couple days later I finally gathered the courage to show my wife this guy and explain to her that I’ve already found a good candidate. After a few drinks we were sitting at the bar in our kitchen and I show her the guy and asked if she recognized him, to my surprise she quickly said “yes! He goes to our gym, he’s usually training someone when we go”
After she said that I could clearly tell that she definitely knows who he is and probably thinks he’s got. So I then tell her everything that happened and that we’ve been talking and that he’s really interested in doing this with us. And I ask her how she feels about it, she was quiet for a sec and then hesitated and said “I mean is he hot? Yes but I didn’t realize we were going to try this so soon..?”
Bingo ! That’s what I wanted to hear! So we discuss everything more and with in 30 min and several more glasses of wine we decide that she’s going to reach out to him and try to set something up. She texts him that night and theY chat with small talk but end up setting something up for the next night at a local pub/bar.

Fast forward to the next day, I help her pick up a sexy but somewhat appropriate outfit to wear on her date and some lingerie for later :)
About an hour before us meeting up, she and him start getting dirty and sexual with their texts to eachother. He told her that she’s the most gorgeous girl in the gym and that he’s always wanted to hook up with her and she was telling things like he’s so fine and that she can’t wait to see how a real man can handle her. (I was surprised she said that but it was very exciting)
My wife had on a sexy short black dress with heels, she had her hair done and manicure and pedicure earlier that afternoon. When we meet they instantly had chemistry, with in 45 min and a few rounds of drinks he started feeling her up and flirting, quickly after that she suggested that we should all go back to the hotel (we couldn’t go Home that day because her mom was there watching our two kids while we went out) I could feel the sexual energy between her and him it was amazing. I drove to the hotel and he followed us, as we were walking to the room. He was grabbing her ass and they started kissing, I was Rock hard this whole time trying everything in my power not to bust, then as soon as we got in the room and shut the door they are all over each other making out and undressing eachother, next was the moment of truth, she unzipped his pants then his massive bbc flops out, she immediately looked at me wide eyed and said “Holly s*** babe look how big his dick is” then she compares her arm to it, it was literally the length of her forearm.. i was speechless when I saw this. At this point I realized if I let it go further it would be over for me as her primary sexual partner. I can’t compete with him what so ever.

She proceeds to suck his dick struggling to get his head in her mouth..
with in 5 min he ends up picking her up and carrying her over his shoulder and throws her on the bed. He puts Dick right in front of her pussy, right before he tried to stick it in he looked over at me and asked if I’m sure I want to do this? Before I could even answer she says “yes! We are definitely doing this!” Then he chuckles and says “ well you heard her bro, looks like I’m going to be showing your wife how BBC is.”
At this point I knew I was clearly the beta and submitted to them and accepted my fate as a cuck. I encouraged them to have fun and let me know if I need to do anything to help. Then he proceeds to penetrate her Pussy, he slowly but sure was stuffing more and more of his cock in with each thrust, with in 10 min he was balls deep in her pussy, she was screaming and moaning, which I have NEVER heard her do until then.. it was so hot.. she eventually starts slow riding him, while she’s doing that she looks back at me and asks if I’m okay, I said “absolutely baby are you okay” she was moaning and said “ yes I LOVE fucking his cock, thank you for setting this up” then she asked me to walk over next to her while she was riding him and she kissed me on cheek and said she loves me. Which meant the world at the time because over the past 30 min I was concerned that I had lost my wife to this alpha bbc stud..
they ended up fucking for 2 hours, she cummed 4 times and he came 3 times.
The first load was on her stomach, the 2nd was on her ass and 3 was in her mouth.
After that we all headed home and went our separate ways, until the next day she and him started texting again, and he is going to start training her at the gym, so she and him have been getting together quite frequently over the last couple of months. He has been coming to our house (when the kids stay at grandparents) and she has been meeting him at his house and they will send me pics and videos. It’s been a phenomenal experience and I really wish we would have done this sooner. This really could save a lot of relationships.

Attachments

• 1E5CA4A3-117E-4B36-AFE2-72916405FC48.jpeg
    1E5CA4A3-117E-4B36-AFE2-72916405FC48.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 676
  • CB482F37-4756-46B5-9F78-F0BCA860867A.jpeg
    CB482F37-4756-46B5-9F78-F0BCA860867A.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 649
  • AB4E542D-A0ED-4E39-8005-88B025F050D2.jpeg
    AB4E542D-A0ED-4E39-8005-88B025F050D2.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 638
My wife and I are both 29 years old located in the Richmond VA area. We have been together since college and have ups and downs early on but over the last few years our relationship has grown very strong but lacking in the bedroom some, very vanilla sex. She has known about my bbc cuckold fantasy for a long time, so In hopes to spice up our sex lives, she casually brought it up one Night after we had sex she smoked alittle, I was shocked, nervous, and so turned on all at the same time when she brought it up. I nervously told her that I think it would be really fun to try it if she’s comfortable with it. She said she is as long as I really want to and will be okay with regardless of the outcome.
So literally the next day I started finding a potential BBC Bull for her (I didn’t tell her I was already looking) I ended up finding a guy on a dating app, and coincidentally found out that he goes to the same gym as us, so over the course of a week I talk back and forth with him giving him the details and what to expect and to establish boundaries. And he sent me a few pics to verify etc, one of the pics was his dick. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw how massive he was, literally 9.5-10 inches thick, he was 6 foot 4 250lbs solid muscle, like a body builder look, very dark skin. Very attractive man. So after a few days passed of me and him chatting back and forth, I sent him some more photos of her, which he recognized her from the gym and said she is so fine and that he would love to help please her, so that’s great he’s clearly very attracted to her which I think any straight man would, she is drop dead gorgeous Latina, 5 foot 2 130 lbs very fit and beautiful.
So a couple days later I finally gathered the courage to show my wife this guy and explain to her that I’ve already found a good candidate. After a few drinks we were sitting at the bar in our kitchen and I show her the guy and asked if she recognized him, to my surprise she quickly said “yes! He goes to our gym, he’s usually training someone when we go”
After she said that I could clearly tell that she definitely knows who he is and probably thinks he’s got. So I then tell her everything that happened and that we’ve been talking and that he’s really interested in doing this with us. And I ask her how she feels about it, she was quiet for a sec and then hesitated and said “I mean is he hot? Yes but I didn’t realize we were going to try this so soon..?”
Bingo ! That’s what I wanted to hear! So we discuss everything more and with in 30 min and several more glasses of wine we decide that she’s going to reach out to him and try to set something up. She texts him that night and theY chat with small talk but end up setting something up for the next night at a local pub/bar.

Fast forward to the next day, I help her pick up a sexy but somewhat appropriate outfit to wear on her date and some lingerie for later :)
About an hour before us meeting up, she and him start getting dirty and sexual with their texts to eachother. He told her that she’s the most gorgeous girl in the gym and that he’s always wanted to hook up with her and she was telling things like he’s so fine and that she can’t wait to see how a real man can handle her. (I was surprised she said that but it was very exciting)
My wife had on a sexy short black dress with heels, she had her hair done and manicure and pedicure earlier that afternoon. When we meet they instantly had chemistry, with in 45 min and a few rounds of drinks he started feeling her up and flirting, quickly after that she suggested that we should all go back to the hotel (we couldn’t go Home that day because her mom was there watching our two kids while we went out) I could feel the sexual energy between her and him it was amazing. I drove to the hotel and he followed us, as we were walking to the room. He was grabbing her ass and they started kissing, I was Rock hard this whole time trying everything in my power not to bust, then as soon as we got in the room and shut the door they are all over each other making out and undressing eachother, next was the moment of truth, she unzipped his pants then his massive bbc flops out, she immediately looked at me wide eyed and said “Holly s*** babe look how big his dick is” then she compares her arm to it, it was literally the length of her forearm.. i was speechless when I saw this. At this point I realized if I let it go further it would be over for me as her primary sexual partner. I can’t compete with him what so ever.

with in 5 min he ends up picking her up and carrying her over his shoulder and throws her on the bed. He puts Dick right in front of her pussy, right before he tried to stick it in he looked over at me and asked if I’m sure I want to do this? Before I could even answer she says “yes! We are definitely doing this!” Then he chuckles and says “ well you heard her bro, looks like I’m going to be showing your wife how BBC is.”
At this point I knew I was clearly the beta and submitted to them and accepted my fate as a cuck. I encouraged them to have fun and let me know if I need to do anything to help. Then he proceeds to penetrate her Pussy, he slowly but sure was stuffing more and more of his cock in with each thrust, with in 10 min he was balls deep in her pussy, she was screaming and moaning, which I have NEVER heard her do until then.. it was so hot.. she eventually starts slow riding him, while she’s doing that she looks back at me and asks if I’m okay, I said “absolutely baby are you okay” she was moaning and said “ yes I LOVE fucking his cock, thank you for setting this up” then she asked me to walk over next to her while she was riding him and she kissed me on cheek and said she loves me. Which meant the world at the time because over the past 30 min I was concerned that I had lost my wife to this alpha bbc stud..
The first load was on her stomach, the 2nd was on her ass and 3 was in her mouth.
After that we all headed home and went our separate ways, until the next day she and him started texting again, and he is going to start training her at the gym, so she and him have been getting together quite frequently over the last couple of months. He has been coming to our house (when the kids stay at grandparents) and she has been meeting him at his house and they will send me pics and videos. It’s been a phenomenal experience and I really wish we would have done this sooner. This really could save a lot of relationships.
That sounds awesome! I'm glad it works out. Do you get to "reclaim" her? How is sex between you?

Reactions: toolman2c

She's a hottie... she could've got this one too!

How long has this been going on

Amazing experience, really well written as well! Congrats and much more to come, she is definetly built for us! ♠ 😈🔥

I think it was a big mistake once or twice. Would have been fine, try some other people now you're f*****

• Love

Does she still see him?

AWESOME
My hotwife and i did something similar she has been a hotwifefor 5 years. We starting talki g about her getting blackened. We stated looking at interracial sites to find the guy she wanted. We meet the guy the 3 of us discussed her wants needs and our boundaries. We set up a date for her in two weeks. The weekend approached the wife told me that Friday she was going to get her hair done etc. And that i wouldn't see her till.the next afternoon. When she came home she said that she had never been fucked that deeply HIS COCK WAS 10 IN PLUS. Iwas told thst she woukd br seeing him.once a month..Her HOTWIFE LIFESTYLE has reached a new level She said shes now a black cock craving hotwife she now has 3 regulars 2 whote guys with 8 in plus and her new well.endowed black man with a massive 10 in plus cock. That keep.her well stretched and hot black cum filled

husband bond is very important, as i have lovely husband who have ths amzing fantasy bcz i enjoyed that much bcoz of him but during sex session , bull must me our first love. this is hotwife duity to give whatever bull want

Sounds really great. My own wife is really hot; she cheats on me with bigger men. Her current boyfriend is white, but when we were on holiday in Cuba a few years ago she picked up a black guy. It was supposed to be a one-night adventure, but she ended up fucking him regularly before we left the Island. One night he took her to the beach, so I hid in the dunes and watched them. I never get to watch my wife with other men, so it was a bit strange as well as very exciting. He made her come much more than I ever had, so I realised what she meant when she said he was a much better man than me. I still get hard just thinking about it.

Sounds really great. My own wife is really hot; she cheats on me with bigger men. Her current boyfriend is white, but when we were on holiday in Cuba a few years ago she picked up a black guy. It was supposed to be a one-night adventure, but she ended up fucking him regularly before we left the Island. One night he took her to the beach, so I hid in the dunes and watched them. I never get to watch my wife with other men, so it was a bit strange as well as very exciting. He made her come much more than I ever had, so I realised what she meant when she said he was a much better man than me. I still get hard just thinking about it.
so you enjoyed, in other words you are pure cuckold

Yes, I suppose I am. When I ask my wife if she has been cheating on me she gives me a naughty smile: I start getting very excited. She won't let me watch, but she tells me all about what her boyfriend does to her. She lets him fuck her arse as well, which she won't let me do. Being a cuckold is a real turn-on for me.

Yes, I suppose I am. When I ask my wife if she has been cheating on me she gives me a naughty smile: I start getting very excited. She won't let me watch, but she tells me all about what her boyfriend does to her. She lets him fuck her arse as well, which she won't let me do. Being a cuckold is a real turn-on for me.
good enjoy

• Love