My cuckold journey

dnaughtiest99

I wanted to share my journey from fantasy to reality and the surprising ways it effected me. Would love to hear if anyone can relate or has had different experiences.
So this began about 5 years ago for me (26y/o) when I worked a summer out of town away from my then gf of 4 years. Being that this job was out of town for everyone who worked there it was a communal living situation, the first I’d ever experienced. One day my roommate comes out of the shower, casually using the towel to dry off his head with his huge limp cock swinging between his legs. I’d never seen one in person before, and for days I couldn’t get it out of my head. Being separated from my gf had me very horny and it wasn’t long before I was imagining her on her knees for him, her DD tits wrapped around his shaft and his fat cock head filling her mouth. She and I were each other’s first everything, and the thought of her getting to experience a superior cock than mine seemed only right. So we fantasized about it but she was very conservative and could never bring herself to it. This and other differences eventually lead to our relationship breaking up and I then moved on to my current gf.
She’s a much more liberated woman we could say. Bisexual, tattoos, goth, and much more fit with smaller perky tits and a well sculpted round ass with sensual legs. When we got together she jumped on my dick very quickly and it was clear she was experienced. As we grew closer I started to reveal my kink a bit by asking about her past partners. With around 30 bodies, mostly male, she had seen her fair share of cocks. She would insist mine was ideal but I would always press for more and more details, one day she talked about the biggest guy she ever had, “elephant dick”. According to her he was “as thick as my forearm”, saying this she grabbed my hand and wrapped it around the middle part of her forearm where my fingers could barely touch. Apparently he took way too long to cum, barely tried to get her wet, and would leave her bleeding. She only had him a couple times before breaking contact and moving on. The thought of her beautiful pussy lips stretched to the max around a trunk like that had my imagination running wild.
As her and I grow closer in the relationship I fully reveal to her the extent of my fantasies. She says she would be open to it. One weekend when we were supposed to go on a trip together, I decided I needed some space. We had been fighting the whole week leading up to the trip and I just couldn’t see myself enjoying it anymore. I told her I’d be going somewhere else for the weekend to clear my head. She says she would still go on as planned. As the first day of the weekend begins my dirty mind realizes this may be the perfect opportunity to bring up my fantasy again. I tell her she is free to pursue some strange dick this weekend as long as she records it for me. Moments later I get a pic of her in a sexy outfit with fishnets on and the caption “I feel hot”. She makes a tinder with that and a few other choice pics and a bio something like “DTF, have a bf, yes he knows”. I start getting screenshots of messages and she ends up having not one but two guys lined up for the evening. Both happen to be black (I’m white just for context). As the first evening goes on I will get texts like “He’s here” and then nothing for an hour. I start to worry, I usually cum pretty quick with her tight pussy and overall skill, I hope everything is alright. Then I get them. “He just left. It was meh, you were bigger, he wasn’t getting that hard. He fingered me pretty well but he couldn’t get himself to cum, you know that’s my favorite part. I had to kick him out cause the next guy is coming soon.” Then I get 3 videos. The first one is his big hand four fingers deep in her pussy moving up and down pretty rapidly. She whimpers and moans and bucks her hips. She sounds sopping wet and I can hear the noise of the displacement of the air inside her pussy. I never really finger her with more than two fingers and never so forcefully. The next video he’s on top of her, kind of a stocky guy, she holds the phone pointed down at his barrel chest and belly between her wide spread legs. I can just see his black cock bury itself into her mound at a steady pace. The creak of the bed in rhythm with her softer moans. I note she is usually louder. Near the end of this video he leans down and kisses her. That act really put my stomach in knots, despite him being inside her pussy. The final video is from his pov, she is face down ass up, her ass already with a red handprint on one side by the time the video starts. This video shows me what she was talking about the most. His cock would sort of bend into her with each thrust and he didn’t need to pull back very far before slamming back in. He did deliver a hard smack to her left butt cheek where she already had the mark and she cried out in response. For me this act of dominance made up for a lack of vigor.
She cleaned up in the shower and got ready for her next guy, texting me he was there and then nothing for over two hours. Then I get the videos. The first one she is on her knees. A thick, uncut, semi hard black cock hangs inches from her face. It appears 5.5 inches and it’s not even full hard. She raises it up to her lips and it looks heavy. She takes the tip in and expertly works it harder and harder. Soon she’s gagging on it, she pulls away and I see it in its full glory. He tells her he’s ready and she pops around gingerly and gets on all fours shaking her ass to him. She wants it. He grabs a condom and the video pauses. The next video is from his pov, he’s on his back and she’s mounting him reverse cowgirl. She lowers herself down onto him taking him in full. He grabs her hips as she slowly rises up and down. Then on her own she leans forward towards his ankles and begins twerking on his cock, her asshole winking towards the camera with every clap! This video ends abruptly as I don’t imagine he could withstand that position very long, and yes I had to imagine as I’d never had her in that position. The final video is her in a standard doggy, only rather than him thrusting into her she is backing it into him. I can’t help but notice each thrust seems to leave about a half inch of his thick base in engulfed by her luscious folds. She tells me this guy was really good, cock a little bit bigger than mine and he came three times. All three videos were from the first session she would tell me. She took him twice more after that, the thought of her having him all to herself without recording drove me wild. That night I came harder than I ever came and confirmed to myself I was a cuckold. I couldn’t wait, I went to her the very next day and fucked her with a newfound passion and intensity. We fucked seven times that day as she told me all about it.
Well, time went on and we eventually split apart due to some differences we were struggling to reconcile. We spent two months apart before falling into each other’s orbit again. Now we had reconnected I asked her about her promiscuity in the in between. She had had four lovers. 2 were longer but not by much and not thicker (I have a 7inx5.5in myself), one was thicker but shorter, and one was just smaller in general. All had trouble staying hard and none had my refractory time. She likes that I can go 3 times in roughly an hour, she likes to make her partners cum and she said I spoiled her that way. She also has a hard time cumming from partner stimulation so her favorite way to cum with me would be after I fucked her once, touching herself, as I was face fucking her. Apparently her partners weren’t able to get hard to do that after fucking her. I then asked her to recall her one night stand with the bigger guy and compare it to me. She told me he felt really good because he was so different in looks and was dominant, but that she still likes to be able to take the whole cock and his would bottom her out before then. I ask if I bottom her out and she tells me I do in the same position as the other guy, but that I’m balls deep when I do it and that the other guy was only about an inch or less longer and barely even thicker.
Hearing all this about her previous lovers and about how I directly compared to the guy who’s cock I’d envied as I’d watched it go in and out of her as I jerked off so many times has raised my confidence level as a lover so much! I still get off on the humiliation and denial aspect of this kink but to know that it’s not necessarily inherent to the situation, and that my cock and lovemaking style and kink actually suit my woman so well has me in a completely different headspace about cuckolding.

I’m curious to hear if this resonates with anyone else’s experience or if someone has had maybe the opposite experience? Thanks for reading and sharing