Wannabe Cuck for a Bull (Roleplay)

Hello guys

This may not be one of the best places but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

I'm looking for roleplay partner for a realistic detailed RP where my 'decent Turkish wife' cucks me for the first time...sees another cock for the first time for that matter.

The roleplay will involve a lot of mixed emotions and my precious wife will be reluctant at first. Some of the emotion from mw or my wife will be pleasure, embarassment, fear, shamw, surprise and jealousy...

Please message me if this sounds like something you'd be interested in

Hello guys

I'm looking for roleplay partner for a realistic detailed RP where my 'decent Turkish wife' cucks me for the first time...sees another cock for the first time for that matter.

The roleplay will involve a lot of mixed emotions and my precious wife will be reluctant at first. Some of the emotion from mw or my wife will be pleasure, embarassment, fear, shamw, surprise and jealousy...

I'm very interested, I hope your still onboard, DM me ..

Hello guys

You’re right on the money my friend. Same thing here. Love to discuss

My girl has been disappointed by the bulls we have been seeing for a while. We had a few experiences with real bulls who really new how to take control and push her to the limits and humiliate me. She is starting to lose interest in the lifestyle after this string of duds. I’m looking for someone who could role play and show her that there are those true bulls still out there.

Reactions: Adam_Kelsey