Want Me to Fuck Your Wife? Trip in Western Virginia Nov 1-4

Canesfan88

Male
Verified
From
VA, US
Jun 3, 2022
VA, USA
Have you been wanting to watch a bull in his mid-30s fuck your wife? I'll be in western Virginia the first week of November and want to fuck someone's wife. I'm clean, no hard drugs, former athlete in my college days, still in decent shape. Thick dick with great stamina. I love all body types and colors. Let's chat and set something up. DM me.

Have you been wanting to watch a bull in his mid-30s fuck your wife? I'll be in western Virginia the first week of November and want to fuck someone's wife. I'm clean, no hard drugs, former athlete in my college days, still in decent shape. Thick dick with great stamina. I love all body types and colors. Let's chat and set something up. DM me.
I'm leaving this open in case any one gets a hall pass from hubby or if you talk hubby into watching you get fucked. Feel free to DM if you want to chat.

Reactions: Goodlife2023
So no luck this time, but my role at work has changed and I'll be on the road more in the months to come. Would love to exchange some messages and pics for some "soft play" in between road trips and see if a meetup feels right. Just PM me if you want.