Want some ideas and tips

In my age 19(now 26) i enter into fb and i think my self i am a real man.but one day i talk with one cuckold friend like me .He showed some cum eating cuckold videos in this videos the cucky have tiny cock and his wife humiliate her hubby.i like this inside me day by day it's change my mind set to cum eating cuckold.yes now i am hungry cum eating cuckold but not married and don't have girl friend. i told my desire to my friend he realize me also cuckold. he told some tips daily two time masturbate cock size is get reduced i do masturbate every single day still now some of the days only i forgot for thinking about cum eating cuckold. now i am too attached.now my doubt is how to convince the girl to cum eating cuckold .if she is a good girl this is going to very big problem or is this possible in real life please don't ask my personal details this is my black desire inside me.some fb friends scold me.but no real friends know about me. in my mind and heart want more humiliation.and also one thing really i am in right way to cuckold? please tell clearly

sorry for bad english :)

i'm more ore less in the situation you are.
i didn't fucked my wife since years and she only make my cock hard and then she sit in my face and i have to lick her till she comes. i trained her even to just leave when she is finish and let me hard and honry laying there.

my new fantasy is that i want my wife having sex with hot other guys. to see her served and fucked by two cocks and just allow to watch makes me super horny. i'm even thinking to send her to the gym wearing very sexy cloth to make some guys hard and bring them home for her pleasure when im at work. i also like the thought that i buy very expensive luxery cloth and heels that she only wear to make other guys horny.

if you like you can find some pictures of her her: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/i-want-my-wife-have-sex-with-other-guys.2912/

i like when guys jerk off on her and hope to find here some big cocks for her joy.
nice darling