Want to Clean Both After Sex

Great that you have cleaned up creampie and enjoy it. As a Bull it is so good to have hubby clean up.
I was with one couple for 17 years and that was his duty. We sometimes attended cuck couple parties. At these the wives would get fucked many times and early on they preferred to not take too much cum inside so as to not get too full too early. In the early stages the wives preferred doggy with hubby underneath. When the time to ejaculate was right it was a quick squirt in the wife and then the erupting cock was dropped into hubby's mouth and it was his place to take the rest and swallow before tidying up.
damn, this sounds hot.

I have cleaned about 20 creampies in my life and desire more but my biggest fantasy now is to be in a 69 under a woman while she gets fuck then cleaning his cock then her pussy after he cums in her. Anyone else have this fantasy? BTW
i am bi and have sucked cocks but would love to have both at the same time
Wanna be under the wife and lick her and the bull too ! Omg please

Yes, I do put him back in. Have to say there is something exciting about inserting another mans cock in to your wife's pussy.
I'm trying to see if that would be of any interest to me , as of now it doesn't seem to be, but other stuff would very interest me like kissing while I'm missionary position Now that creates a Major angst and interesting to the most .
Followed by me in that same position after he is done , ohhhhhh how that gets me going

Reactions: flylowandslow
I have cleaned about 20 creampies in my life and desire more but my biggest fantasy now is to be in a 69 under a woman while she gets fuck then cleaning his cock then her pussy after he cums in her. Anyone else have this fantasy? BTW
You are a man after my own dream. That is exactly what I desire to do with a woman and a bull. Please them both

Great that you have cleaned up creampie and enjoy it. As a Bull it is so good to have hubby clean up.
I was with one couple for 17 years and that was his duty. We sometimes attended cuck couple parties. At these the wives would get fucked many times and early on they preferred to not take too much cum inside so as to not get too full too early. In the early stages the wives preferred doggy with hubby underneath. When the time to ejaculate was right it was a quick squirt in the wife and then the erupting cock was dropped into hubby's mouth and it was his place to take the rest and swallow before tidying up.
Sounds like a terrific party theme

It’s a great position for the woman - the extra stimulation from having her clit licked as she’s getting fucked. Plus if the cock slips out you can give it a suck before guiding it back into her. And it is the perfect position for cleaning them both up.
J

It’s pretty much an expectation with us.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Definitely!