Want to go further

Hello. My gf and I are participants in the lifestyle and I am looking for some advice. I am hoping to get her involved in breeding but she is resistant and nervous. She says she likes the idea but it makes her concerned for a few reasons including what family would think when they found out. I am looking for advice on convincing my gf to branch further into the breeding aspect of the kink.

When you say "Breeding" are you talking full pregancy or just having the guy leave his deposit as deep as possible. The full pregancy has a whole lot of potential problems where just the deposit is very erotic.

When you say "Breeding" are you talking full pregancy or just having the guy leave his deposit as deep as possible. The full pregancy has a whole lot of potential problems where just the deposit is very erotic.
I am talking full pregnancy. That is what truly turns me on, the idea of being fully humiliated into raising another man’s baby while my wife is a wild vixen is like a dream for me. So I am hoping for some suggestions on ways to prod the subject or advice from people with experience. Feel free to DM.

Just a thought.... since full pregnancy's as mentioned above has a whole set of complex issues.

Give it some thought: Many woman become extremely horney when they ovulate. Pictures this.....I will part her pussy lips with my Alpha Senior Bull cock sliding inch-by-inch stretching her pussy as she screams though several orgasms
reaching areas never reached or seldom reached until my balls reach her ass. Then I pound her until I cum deep in her pussy.

You have your fantasy knowing I had a vasectomy. We can always do this several times.... :cool:

I also offer this to other couples

Attachments

• BullRob Pussy Screamer.jpg
    BullRob Pussy Screamer.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 14
Just a thought.... since full pregnancy's as mentioned above has a whole set of complex issues.

Give it some thought: Many woman become extremely horney when they ovulate. Pictures this.....I will part her pussy lips with my Alpha Senior Bull cock sliding inch-by-inch stretching her pussy as she screams though several orgasms
reaching areas never reached or seldom reached until my balls reach her ass. Then I pound her until I cum deep in her pussy.

You have your fantasy knowing I had a vasectomy. We can always do this several times.... :cool:

I also offer this to other couples
I appreciate your offer. I am still hoping to convince her to get pregnant with another man, preferably black. She likes big dicks, my own is about 8 inches so we would like someone longer than that too.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hello. My gf and I are participants in the lifestyle and I am looking for some advice. I am hoping to get her involved in breeding but she is resistant and nervous. She says she likes the idea but it makes her concerned for a few reasons including what family would think when they found out. I am looking for advice on convincing my gf to branch further into the breeding aspect of the kink.
i go out of town and hook up where no one knows you dont use your hole name use a rental car that way no one look you up useing your tag number

I am talking full pregnancy. That is what truly turns me on, the idea of being fully humiliated into raising another man’s baby while my wife is a wild vixen is like a dream for me. So I am hoping for some suggestions on ways to prod the subject or advice from people with experience. Feel free to DM.
Dont do.it fuck.Ll she wznyd but dont have a child it can cause problems for the child abuse harresmenf bullying DONT HAVE A CHILD BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO GET FUCKED AND HAVE A KID

This is very bizarre, yet i do see the kink...... i also suspect this has secretly happened in our marriage,

However creating a child purely for a kink is morally wrong and the kink will disappear i am sure as soon as its born, crying and screaming.

So i would say NO and your girlfriend is right to have reservations puitting it mildly.

Christ sake, seek help for your fantasy. You talking about an innocent child here, not just wife's is afraid of family finding out.

This is not just a fetisj you talking about, uncontrolled act, lack of respect and totally lack of responsibility 😒

I appreciate your offer. I am still hoping to convince her to get pregnant with another man, preferably black. She likes big dicks, my own is about 8 inches so we would like someone longer than that too.
wow, a black baby would tell your whole story to family, friends, neighbors and ppl on the street, shopping etc,., would it thrill you to wear a "I'm her cuck hubby" shopping beside her with a Black baby in the cart?.

Damn dude that that’s commitment to the lifestyle can you just let the wife keep his underwear or dress with come on it not a fucking baby to raise !!

think twice again n again