Want to see wife with a black man !

My wife has now got some QoS accessories which solidifies she is taking that next step. We have a guy we met on SLS that works security at the swingers club near us that is very interested. He and her have been talking back and forth a lot and he knows the story and is taking it slow working her up to getting back into it.
WOW Great Mate, i really hope things fall into place for you guys and you will keep us up to date

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
CC and I used to go to an Adult Club, and we met a number of folks there. There was an interracial couple and another white couple we would sit with. Dancing with each others wives, a bit of groping and a lots of touching when at the table. They added a section that had a pole for dancing and booths. We went in there and CC had just enough to drink that she wanted to pole dance. As she was twirling around the pole, in only a tee shirt she borrowed from the club owner, she arrived in only an overcoat. The two guys got up and the black guy got in front of her and the white guy got behind her, She continued dancing and as she swung around the pole the Black man grabbed her and pulled her down towards his clothed cock, She began stroking it over his pants and the other guy got behind her rubbing his cock against her bare pussy. She got real horny and started unzipping the Black pants, took his cock out and began sucking on it. I could tell she was getting extremely hot as she was pushing back and rubbing her pussy hard on the guy covered cock. Their wives and I sat watching as I played with both of there pussies.
The guys she was rubbing against pulled back a bit and unzipped his pants and took his cock out, when he placed it against CC again she could feel he bare skin to bare skin and she pushed back hard and began moving in circular motion. We watched as he put the head of his 7 plus inch cock up to her pussy and she pushed hard and took him in. Right after that we saw the bouncer walking our way, your not supposed to have sex in the open area of the club, so they all had to stop. We sat at the table with me between the two wives and CC between the guys. Everyone was able to cum as the girls took turns jacking me as I played with them and CC jacked the two guys while one played with her pussy and the other her tits.
That was just before the virus hit and the club shut down, not sure they will reopen after this shit is over. We weren't allow to take pics there but we also went an ABS with gloryholes, this was also before the virus. Here is CC enjoying herself, She took him down her throat.
This ABS is also temp closed, the ABS is open but they are not allowing any gloryhole of private room action..
20130831_020604.jpg20130831_020607 2.jpg20130831_020555.jpg20130831_020549.jpg20130831_020538.jpg

CC and I used to go to an Adult Club, and we met a number of folks there. There was an interracial couple and another white couple we would sit with. Dancing with each others wives, a bit of groping and a lots of touching when at the table. They added a section that had a pole for dancing and booths. We went in there and CC had just enough to drink that she wanted to pole dance. As she was twirling around the pole, in only a tee shirt she borrowed from the club owner, she arrived in only an overcoat. The two guys got up and the black guy got in front of her and the white guy got behind her, She continued dancing and as she swung around the pole the Black man grabbed her and pulled her down towards his clothed cock, She began stroking it over his pants and the other guy got behind her rubbing his cock against her bare pussy. She got real horny and started unzipping the Black pants, took his cock out and began sucking on it. I could tell she was getting extremely hot as she was pushing back and rubbing her pussy hard on the guy covered cock. Their wives and I sat watching as I played with both of there pussies.
The guys she was rubbing against pulled back a bit and unzipped his pants and took his cock out, when he placed it against CC again she could feel he bare skin to bare skin and she pushed back hard and began moving in circular motion. We watched as he put the head of his 7 plus inch cock up to her pussy and she pushed hard and took him in. Right after that we saw the bouncer walking our way, your not supposed to have sex in the open area of the club, so they all had to stop. We sat at the table with me between the two wives and CC between the guys. Everyone was able to cum as the girls took turns jacking me as I played with them and CC jacked the two guys while one played with her pussy and the other her tits.
That was just before the virus hit and the club shut down, not sure they will reopen after this shit is over. We weren't allow to take pics there but we also went an ABS with gloryholes, this was also before the virus. Here is CC enjoying herself, She took him down her throat.
This ABS is also temp closed, the ABS is open but they are not allowing any gloryhole of private room action..
View attachment 521341View attachment 521342View attachment 521340View attachment 521339View attachment 521338
Wow,respect for a lady who loves taking it all the way down . Take some exercise to accomplish that. Nothing like nutting in a accommodating wellfucked throat