Want to share my wife

Hello my wife and I are both Jehovah's Witnesses. Sharing her has been a fantasy of ours for many years and I am trying to get her to do it. It is complicated because she is a teacher and also because of our religion. Would love to talk to others in our situation. PM us
Single clean fella looking to explore. Sounds interesting 🤔

Reactions: andyt1974
She wears a lot more provocative and revealing dresses than most JW I have seen, so I presume she would be more open than most of the members. Have a go with it!

Reactions: andyt1974
There is an old adage that "Any form of prohibition leads inevitably to excessive consumption."

Make sure you don't give her any reason to feel pushed into it. If she gets to feeling guilty, and especially if she tells someone else in the church, the most convenient way to get rid of the guilt will be to put it on you and then dump you.

Play it out in fantasy together many times, both to let her get used to the feelings and to see if she can handle it afterward.

The good news is that the added layer of taboo will make it even more intense when your beloved bride does finally accept another man's cock into her pussy. Feeling that she has already broken the rules, there will be no reason for her to hold back and she can become the most wild and wanton women you never imagined she could be!
Hello my wife and I are both Jehovah's Witnesses. Sharing her has been a fantasy of ours for many years and I am trying to get her to do it. It is complicated because she is a teacher and also because of our religion. Would love to talk to others in our situation. PM us