Want to watch my girlfriend have sex with other guys

Radinoz

Male
Dec 8, 2014
Hey guys.
We are a young couple and I always fantasied about my girl being fucked by a other guys. We are married for 2 years and since then I really want to make that true. She however is not attracted to them.

What do you recommend me to do? I'm attaching some pics of her.

CTR56 (7).jpg CTR56 (8).jpg CTR56-(2).jpg CTR56-(3).jpg CTR56-(4).jpg CTR56-(5).jpg

Your wish is not always hers. You have to respect that from her. Buy some toys and have her name them and use them to start out. It's a lot of fun.

Lohti38 gives some good advice, your wife is very hot and has a lot to offer be patient and it just might happen

Reactions: Petecuck92
Get some toys, allow her to enjoy them, with and without you, there has to be a friend or star she likes, get her to fantasize about them while playing, progress slow, maybe then you might get her into it, she's lovely, I know if you get her to that point, the way way she looks you would have volunteers lined up to do her

Feeling so proud for her as so many guys have expressed their wishes to have sex with her. It's a pride among women, I think. I would feel so happy hearing such sweet expression to have sex from many impressive men.

Reactions: Egymusbull
You have to understand her and accept her as she is. Some girls don’t enjoy being fucked by many men. She likes her body and may not want to screw it up.

Reactions: Johnfun