Want Wife fucking others so badly.

Any advice from others of how I can get my Wife fucking others. She is a hot Grandmother and very liberated. We talk about it a lot while having sex and she gets very turned on. She will let me photograph and video her in whatever way I want and we have shared them with a friend I work with which made her cum more than ever. She's pissed over me and been fisted and a bottle and a marrow used on her by others before we met. When we have sex she is extremely up for it. I tell her I want her to go out with other guys and get fucked by anyone and then come home for me to lick her clean. Basically, she can do anything she wants with anyone else at any time. She knows that. She knows I will take her anywhere and pick her up after or arrange anything for her.. A friend of hers is working on her doing this. The friend says they have lots of chats about everything and she said she doesn't want anyone else as I am all she needs. The friend has promised that she will try her hardest to persuade her for me when they chat. I think she may have cheated when she went away on a girls weekend and didn't tell me that there were guys there as well. Apparently she spent a lot of time in the hotub with a single guy from work. When I mentioned to her girlfriend that I wanted her to have more fun in the hotub the friend went quiet on me for a while making me think its true. I now get off thinking about her in the hotub with this single guy. I think the friend actually said something to my wife because she suddenly came out and said that I mustn't worry about him as he isn't interested in anyone. It makes me think she did do it. I really hope so as it is my dream for her to act like a single woman. I love that her friend knows and I actually told her yesterday that I wanted to clean up when she came home after being fucked. We live in the UK Suffolk. She is 62 next Birthday and I live in hope that I can get her doing this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and any comments on whether you think she cheated would be great.
View attachment 489844
Like to eat that pussy so yummy

Reactions: Daddyballs
Any advice from others of how I can get my Wife fucking others. She is a hot Grandmother and very liberated. We talk about it a lot while having sex and she gets very turned on. She will let me photograph and video her in whatever way I want and we have shared them with a friend I work with which made her cum more than ever. She's pissed over me and been fisted and a bottle and a marrow used on her by others before we met. When we have sex she is extremely up for it. I tell her I want her to go out with other guys and get fucked by anyone and then come home for me to lick her clean. Basically, she can do anything she wants with anyone else at any time. She knows that. She knows I will take her anywhere and pick her up after or arrange anything for her.. A friend of hers is working on her doing this. The friend says they have lots of chats about everything and she said she doesn't want anyone else as I am all she needs. The friend has promised that she will try her hardest to persuade her for me when they chat. I think she may have cheated when she went away on a girls weekend and didn't tell me that there were guys there as well. Apparently she spent a lot of time in the hotub with a single guy from work. When I mentioned to her girlfriend that I wanted her to have more fun in the hotub the friend went quiet on me for a while making me think its true. I now get off thinking about her in the hotub with this single guy. I think the friend actually said something to my wife because she suddenly came out and said that I mustn't worry about him as he isn't interested in anyone. It makes me think she did do it. I really hope so as it is my dream for her to act like a single woman. I love that her friend knows and I actually told her yesterday that I wanted to clean up when she came home after being fucked. We live in the UK Suffolk. She is 62 next Birthday and I live in hope that I can get her doing this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and any comments on whether you think she cheated would be great.
View attachment 489844
I AM just a few minutes away when she is ready

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
View attachment 489844I can relate to your situation Jon especially with the wife being up for anything when horned up but cools off big time afterwards and I think she did cheat with the guy from work - it’s obvious the two women have been hatching a story and backing each other up as per usual - the old smokescreen he isn’t interested -,I’ve more or less given up on sharing mines - planted the seed and she actually caught me looking on here at wife wants to play but didn’t say much , just the usual I need to explain that to her ha ha , she is well aware of my desire to share her and now knows I’m on a cuckolding site 😀😀👍👍 maybe the seed will grow maybe not eh , I can tell sometimes it’s working away inside her but leaving it up to her now 😀😀😀