Warm summers day

We moved into this house a few years ago. We had finished unpacking after a few days then i was back at work but my wife had the week off. It was august the weather was scorching and my wife was sat in the garden taking in the sun.

After a few hours she felt she was being watched. She looked up coukdnt see anyone, one side is a bungalow so no view over our fence and the other side both worked but they had their 20 year old son hone from university, but he seemed the quiet type. She looked around again still couldnt see anyone so carried on sunbathing. She had on shirts and a vest top so she waant showing much.

After she had put a wash load out she sat out again before making food for when i got home, she again felt she was being watchef and noticed the curtain on one of the upstairs windows on yhe house next door move, she put it down to a breeze as the window was open slightly but then thoughts she saw someone. She headed inside no cars on their drive so it must have been their son.

I got home we ate and we discussed who it coukd have been. It could onky have been their son. I suggested she should give him something to really look at the next day, she laughed and said maybe.

Next day i went to work, and around midday she devided to sit out again, but this time she thought she would find out if she was being watched. She put a bikini on sat out and applied suncream to her body, every now and again looking up to see if she shoukd see anytjing. She couldnt, an hour or so later she went into the house for a drink and tjought she saw the curtain move. She came back out, lowered the lounger flat and laid on it on her tummy, untied her bikini top and kept looking up casually. She coukd see the curtain moving and the only person in was their son.

She now thought she would really tease him, send him over the edge. She had visions of him stood behind the curtain wanking.

She sat up, moved the lounger from flat to half flat and sat there. She didnt put her top on and was sat there tits out and legs slightly apart. She rubbed more cream into her tits, said she thoughtshe saw him behind the curtain as it moved.

Sat there drinking her drink slowly, she opened her legs further. Said she was feeling a little horny and altho it was a warm day her nipples were errect. Her hand went inside her bikini bottoms and she started rubbing her wet pussy. She said she almost forgot shecwas outside as she reached orgasm and gave out a little moan. Then looked up and she saw him at the window, said he looked like he was wanking so she carried on playing until he dissaperaed. She looked and never saw him again that day.

Next day was saturday we both sat out but the neighbours were home too so there was no curtain twitching. Altho she did see him watching her again a few weeks later she now makes it clear when she sees him watching she can see him and plays up for him so he can have a good wank.

This is as far as it has gone, he really is a spotty 20year old university kid who my wife wouldnt be turned on by, its the thought he is getting off looking at her makes her wet.