Was this the whole story?

Do you believe my wife told me the whole story?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
This happened before my wife met with John for the first time. She and a friend (co-worker) had to go out of town for the company. I can only remember that it had something to do with one of the companies stores.

My wife told me that one night they were in the lounge of the motel there were staying in having a couple of drinks. She said that there were a couple of guys sitting at a table across from them that kept looking their way. She said that she and her her friend talked about the guys and she told her friend that she bet she could get the cute one.

I guess my wife started flirting with the cute one by making eye contact, etc because it wasn't long before the two guys joined my wife and her friend at their table.

She said that later the guys asked them to go for a ride with them. My wife said that her friend and the other guy sat in the front seat and she and the cute guy sat in the back seat.

She told me that the cute guy put his arm around her, started kissing her and fondling her boobs through her clothes.

After a while, she said the guys wanted to go to a nearby lake, but she chickened out and told them to take her back to the motel. She said they took her back and dropped her off, also dropping off the cute guy. She said that her friend and the other guy then left in his car.

When her friend returned to the motel, she said she asked her if she let the other guy fuck her and her friend said yes, she did.

If my wife hadn't chickened out, there would probably have been fucking going on in the front and back seat of the car.

I sometimes wonder if the reason my wife chickened out was because of her friend and the other guy being there. I also wonder if she would have gone to the lake if it had only been her and the cute guy in the car.

My wife has stuck to her story, but sometimes I wonder if there isn't more to the story.

One thing that keeps throwing doubts in my mind if my wife told me the whole story is that she had to know what the guys wanted when they asked them to go for a drive with them. If she had no intention of doing anything, then why would she even go for a ride with them? Doubts, doubts. LOL

Would like to hear your opinion and thoughts.

Oh, by the way, my wife's friend and co-worker was also married.

Have put a pic of my wife and her friend in my album. I titled it: Store Trip.

Last edited:
This happened before my wife met with John for the first time. She and a friend (co-worker) had to go out of town for the company. I can only remember that it had something to do with one of the companies stores.

My wife told me that one night they were in the lounge of the motel there were staying in having a couple of drinks. She said that there were a couple of guys sitting at a table across from them that kept looking their way. She said that she and her her friend talked about the guys and she told her friend that she bet she could get the cute one.

I guess my wife started flirting with the cute one by making eye contact, etc because it wasn't long before the two guys joined my wife and her friend at their table.

She said that later the guys asked them to go for a ride with them. My wife said that her friend and the other guy sat in the front seat and she and the cute guy sat in the back seat.

She told me that the cute guy put his arm around her, started kissing her and fondling her boobs through her clothes.

After a while, she said the guys wanted to go to a nearby lake, but she chickened out and told them to take her back to the motel. She said they took her back and dropped her off, also dropping off the cute guy. She said that her friend and the other guy then left in his car.

When her friend returned to the motel, she said she asked her if she let the other guy fuck her and her friend said yes, she did.

If my wife hadn't chickened out, there would probably have been fucking going on in the front and back seat of the car.

I sometimes wonder if the reason my wife chickened out was because of her friend and the other guy being there. I also wonder if she would have gone to the lake if it had only been her and the cute guy in the car.

My wife has stuck to her story, but sometimes I wonder if there isn't more to the story.

One thing that keeps throwing doubts in my mind if my wife told me the whole story is that she had to know what the guys wanted when they asked them to go for a drive with them. If she had no intention of doing anything, then why would she even go for a ride with them? Doubts, doubts. LOL

Would like to hear your opinion and thoughts.

Oh, by the way, my wife's friend and co-worker was also married.

Have put a pic of my wife and her friend in my album. I titled it: Store Trip.

I'm thinking....
bullshitometer.jpg