Watch my wife get ready and happy ending.

Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. View attachment 1024648View attachment 1024649View attachment 1024650View attachment 1024651I lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. View attachment 1024652 I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

Please tell me your opinion about my wife: body, lust... Comment on her, she would love to read your comments.
We are also constantly looking for new partners. We live in NC(27030). If you live nearby please send me your information.
Wish I was there!!

Attachments

• PXL_20211125_140501436.jpg
    PXL_20211125_140501436.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 2
  • PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 2
Every time she goes out, she puts on a lot of makeup, especially when she goes out with her boyfriend.This time too, she prepared quite well, put on a nice underwear and pressed her body tightly, it made her body more attractive. View attachment 1024648View attachment 1024649View attachment 1024650View attachment 1024651I lay on the bed looking at her, she was so hot. Suddenly thought: today's that guy is very lucky.
When she arrived at the rendezvous, she also changed into another sexy dress, and carefully made up to wait for her lover. View attachment 1024652 I am at home, but in my heart I feel indescribably nervous, I don't know what my wife is doing right now. You know I mean: can not focus on anything 😂. Finally her partner came, she rushed to grab that cock and suck it with delicious licks. So she and her partner had a passionate lovemaking session. Enough positions to make her extremely happy. She showed me the video she had taken, my cock was as hard as explosive, and she also squeezed out not a single drop of sperm. If you want to see more pitures, let me know in the comments.

Please tell me your opinion about my wife: body, lust... Comment on her, she would love to read your comments.
We are also constantly looking for new partners. We live in NC(27030). If you live nearby please send me your information.
She is beautiful my hotwife dresses to.impress when she goes outn. The outfits the makeup her ovetall sexy attitude she enjoys her ay time as well.as she does what she can to excite me when she dresses and tells me that she needs this for her and and i to enhance our sex lives

She's amazingly pretty. You got lucky.
Yes i am.very lucky . When she found out about temporary chasity that it can enhance reclaiming sex shr said WE ARE GOING TO TRY THIS.She didalot od research as well.as taking to.other HOTWIFES.. That started the chasity a frw days before he Hotwife dates. The next thing was making me help dress her.aling with no.kissing touching her etc more than necessary to dress her. She added having me make hotel and dinner reservations. She did everything she could to make me very excited but also added frustration to me. THE MORE SHE DID THE MORE FRUSTRATION INCREASED. Chaisty became the norm when she would tell.me she had a Hotwife fuck.date cumming up.. It kept me frustrated but i had to dwell.on thectime when.i could reclaim her ot has been over 3 years that she has been a hotwife ..It really has added a new dimension to.our sex live she and i agree she would never go back to being a one COCK.ONLY WOMAN

My wifes dresses very extreme when she goes out in a hotwife fuck date.Youbsaud she changes her oufit. Mine does not she dreeses in a total CFM. Outfit. Extreme Makeup big flashy jewelry verynrevea sexy outfit that says im ready for you when she drees tgatvway im.not allowed to touch her. She lets me know these tits my pussyvas well.is not for you when i cum.home stretched and Cum.filled i might let you have this body since im.alresdy well fucked and Cum.filled