Watching friend cum in wife...

Very hot story
Thanks! And I promise this has for real happened to us! Maybe juiced it up here and there but my wife indeed was a virgin that has now had one husband and 6 lovers and her biggest was the first guy she test drove! that's pretty much what brought me here. It's been so long ago that she slept with her last one. Then we had kids and had to stop. Now all I do is fantasize about her being pleased sexually again and her allowing me to experience her used cat at least one more time! She is starting to pick with me about how small I am again so that's a good sign! If she is ready to go at it again with another man, the next thing she will do is during sex tell me she just can't feel me and she has an ache be tween her legs for a thick peice of meat! (at least that is what she did to let me know she planned to sleep with some more after Greg left. So I am meanwhile just enjoying sharing my memories to those other little penis men out there that (if they want to keep their wife satisfied) will be soon experiencing sloppy seconds very regularly! So just get used to it!
Meanwhile I am just waiting for her to tell me she is ready. again. She looks at younger guys way too much for me to think she will not want to do it again! Once she was young dumb and full of cum, but now I am hoping she gets to be the cougar she deserves to be.

Reactions: artman6060
At least you get some moans. Mine literally just lays there with me w/o a peep of sound. At one point of their relationship she ask me to please stop referring to my penis as a cock.
She said, " Greg has a cock, you have a penis. Trust me there's a difference. But it's ok because I still love you! You will forever be my little man!" She calls me that still from time to time.
well to be candid - she moans loudly and frequently with a lover but because I don't last very long during sex she never responds vocally though she enjoys our short sex.

Reactions: bellaazz
We don't play with friends but the first time I saw another man cum inside my wife, I came in my pants without even touching myself. And I either do it again each time for feel like I am going to. The whole experience of watching another man fuck my wife is incredible but for some reason, watching them cum in her is the ultimate in excitement for me !!!

Its the ultimate turn on for me when I can sense the guy is getting near cumming in my wife. More so if he moans loudly and she is near cumming with him. The speed of thrusting increases and then his body goes semi rigid and he pushes his cock as deep in her as possible and I know he's spurting deep into her. Always makes me cum in my hand.

Seeing our sex partner(s) cum in my wife is a huge turn on for me. She knows I love this. Also, it is a huge turn on for my wife to know that she's cumming together with the man who is fucking her. Part of the reason why we both enjoy having her sex partner to cum in her is the comfort of knowing that we:
  1. Play in small tight circle, with steady couples/individuals who are strict with keeping things safe. This means routine health check (every 2/3 months), and no sex without protection with those outside of our tight circle. Bareback sex is applicable to only those in our circle.
  2. She is on birth control, so no pregnancy scare. Although we respect those who love breeding by others, it's not something for us.
In any case, every time her lovers cum in her, it's a big deal for me. I have to see it (sometimes putting my face close to the action, so I can see his cock pulsing and putting seed deep into her, sometimes staring at her face so I can enjoy her expression). I also love it when her lover really thrust in deep for the climax. My wife gets wild when her cervix is getting pounded (something about the combination of pain and pleasure). But most of all, I love playing with her pussy to see how much cum is in her.

Seeing our sex partner(s) cum in my wife is a huge turn on for me. She knows I love this. Also, it is a huge turn on for my wife to know that she's cumming together with the man who is fucking her. Part of the reason why we both enjoy having her sex partner to cum in her is the comfort of knowing that we:
  1. Play in small tight circle, with steady couples/individuals who are strict with keeping things safe. This means routine health check (every 2/3 months), and no sex without protection with those outside of our tight circle. Bareback sex is applicable to only those in our circle.
  2. She is on birth control, so no pregnancy scare. Although we respect those who love breeding by others, it's not something for us.
In any case, every time her lovers cum in her, it's a big deal for me. I have to see it (sometimes putting my face close to the action, so I can see his cock pulsing and putting seed deep into her, sometimes staring at her face so I can enjoy her expression). I also love it when her lover really thrust in deep for the climax. My wife gets wild when her cervix is getting pounded (something about the combination of pain and pleasure). But most of all, I love playing with her pussy to see how much cum is in her.
That is all so very hot and I know EXACTLY how you feel !!!!

Reactions: F the Asian husband
We don't play with friends but the first time I saw another man cum inside my wife, I came in my pants without even touching myself. And I either do it again each time for feel like I am going to. The whole experience of watching another man fuck my wife is incredible but for some reason, watching them cum in her is the ultimate in excitement for me !!!

I share my wife with a well hung friend.He fucks her about 10 times a month there is nothing more erotic and sexy than to watch another man fill my wife's pussy with his hot cum.After he is done fucking her I mount her and slide my cock inside her,there is no better feeling than to fuck your wife after another man has filled her with his cum and to her it's the ultimate turn on to go to sleep with her pussy filled with dripping cum from two men.

I share my wife with a well hung friend.He fucks her about 10 times a month there is nothing more erotic and sexy than to watch another man fill my wife's pussy with his hot cum.After he is done fucking her I mount her and slide my cock inside her,there is no better feeling than to fuck your wife after another man has filled her with his cum and to her it's the ultimate turn on to go to sleep with her pussy filled with dripping cum from two men.
I agree. Has she ever had you eat her after he filled her ? I know this is gross to some and it sounded awful to me at first too but the submissiveness and her excitement made it a hot experience. Not for everyone I know. But yes, fucking her after she is full of cum is truly special (as long as she is not too sore !) LOL

I agree. Has she ever had you eat her after he filled her ? I know this is gross to some and it sounded awful to me at first too but the submissiveness and her excitement made it a hot experience. Not for everyone I know. But yes, fucking her after she is full of cum is truly special (as long as she is not too sore !) LOL

It may not be for everyone, but playing and eating with your wife's filled pussy is I think the height of cuckolding. It's something that now is an automatic part of our fun activities. I will happily play and eat away my wife's pussy after I filled her, but I will EAGERLY go at it after her other guys have filled her. Preferably while I was looking intently when he cums in her.

It may not be for everyone, but playing and eating with your wife's filled pussy is I think the height of cuckolding. It's something that now is an automatic part of our fun activities. I will happily play and eat away my wife's pussy after I filled her, but I will EAGERLY go at it after her other guys have filled her. Preferably while I was looking intently when he cums in her.
Yes, we LOVE it. I have never eaten my own in her but we both definitely love me eating another mans cum out of her pussy and or ass

Reactions: flirtywife4fun
Both my ex's and my present wife have actually encouraged me to lick their pussy after a good hard session as it helps sooth the raw and torn skin. My ex Filipina gf always asked me to do this for her and on many occasions of her being involved with multiple partners she would ask me to "sooth" her on the way home in the car, day or night lol. That has lead to many other experiences

I posted earlier in this tread but came across it again. As I have stated before my exwife was very sexually active when we dated and this continued after we were married, my best friend was her primary sex partner at it was well known among our group of friends and coworkers. They screwed anytime he wanted some and used the master bedroom. If we were at the lake around friends he would screw her on the boat or out door shower or to one of the bedrooms of his grandfathers house. He would leave the door open so others could see what was happening. More than once I would see one of my other buddies standing at a doorway watching them screw. My best friend would often share her with some of his other friends once he had finished. I rarely got sloppy seconds but many of my other friends did.

I made friends with our neighbour during lockdown (we hadn't been long moved into our house when lockdown hit) - we'd chat over the garden hedge when he was passing. Since lockdown ended he's been fucking Lynn regularly. The first time was when we invited him round for lunch with the express idea of Lynn fucking him. It didn't quite go as planned as after Lynn had sucked us both off, he didn't seem too comfortable fucking her in front of me so I let him take her up to our bedroom to fuck.
However, the only time I've seen him fuck and come in Lynn was during a gangbang we had for her and he was a participant. He was oddly less self conscious about screwing her with a group of other guys than just in front of me.
I'm fine with him fucking her alone if he feels more comfortable that way. She says he fucks her well and being a neighbour it's very convenient for them both.
James

I made friends with our neighbour during lockdown (we hadn't been long moved into our house when lockdown hit) - we'd chat over the garden hedge when he was passing. Since lockdown ended he's been fucking Lynn regularly. The first time was when we invited him round for lunch with the express idea of Lynn fucking him. It didn't quite go as planned as after Lynn had sucked us both off, he didn't seem too comfortable fucking her in front of me so I let him take her up to our bedroom to fuck.
However, the only time I've seen him fuck and come in Lynn was during a gangbang we had for her and he was a participant. He was oddly less self conscious about screwing her with a group of other guys than just in front of me.
I'm fine with him fucking her alone if he feels more comfortable that way. She says he fucks her well and being a neighbour it's very convenient for them both.
James
My wife's regular bull is a neighbor of ours too. Works out really well

James
Since he's your next door neighbor does he and Lynn often spend the night together at his house too?