Watching friend cum in wife...

Yes he stays 2 to 3 times a year for long weekends and saves himself before visit.He was my friend before i met my wife. Whe he first saw her i could tell he liked her and she liked him,took about over 10 years before it happened. once she got taste of it she likes it and has lead to some other guys fucking her over last few years.
Thats good. Its nice that she has that opportunity.

Reactions: bellaazz
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Semi regular thing for us after 4 years. They have a routine, they mess around kissing, oral, sex in several positions, when they're ready he gets on top, really gets to pumping her, she cums HARD, that gets him off. Very very very sexy to watch, never gets old. He rolls off catching his breath, she lays there panting and sweaty with his jizz oozing out for a good 3 minutes just looking at me. HOTTER than friggin hell.

Your friend must have not been very thick because all I could here the first time my wife slept with another guy was here screaming her ass off! That boy did some serious damage to my cat! She literally can't even feel me inside her after he gets off her! I LOVE IT! She wanted a big one and bagged a very thickened one the first time up! I love that woman! Our sex has never been so good since she done this!
The link is not viewable can you provide access to me

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Semi regular thing for us after 4 years. They have a routine, they mess around kissing, oral, sex in several positions, when they're ready he gets on top, really gets to pumping her, she cums HARD, that gets him off. Very very very sexy to watch, never gets old. He rolls off catching his breath, she lays there panting and sweaty with his jizz oozing out for a good 3 minutes just looking at me. HOTTER than friggin hell.
I have got to say when my wife makes a guy cum its so freaking hot especially if he comes over her tits or as and she rubs it in. The ability to make any guy she chooses cum so hard is one of the reasons I love her so much.

SOunds incredible !!!!!!!!!!!