Watching or watched

Who has either watched a roommate have sex or been watched by a roommate? Not talking cuckold or sharing, but a dorm/barracks or actual roommate situation. Feel free to answer in private, if you want.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
I was watched in two ocassions.

First, during a trip with college friends, we had rented a room and were 3 couples. The first day everyone made it covered by the sheets...but as the week advanced, we all were fucking and the girls riding on each boyfriend with no shame at all.

Second time occurred with my wife, but then we were still dating. We were sleeping at her girl's house and by the very morning she woke up, grabbed my dick and started to ride me fiercely. Of course her friend and husband came to see and watched some.

I was watched in two ocassions.

First, during a trip with college friends, we had rented a room and were 3 couples. The first day everyone made it covered by the sheets...but as the week advanced, we all were fucking and the girls riding on each boyfriend with no shame at all.

Second time occurred with my wife, but then we were still dating. We were sleeping at her girl's house and by the very morning she woke up, grabbed my dick and started to ride me fiercely. Of course her friend and husband came to see and watched some.
Nice. With the college friends, did the girls try the other boyfriends, or just stay as couples?

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Yeah. It happened a long time ago, when I was at the University. We were a group of 12 and travelled abroad and stayed at a mansion deep in the forest. We shared rooms. In mine there was a a girl (very pretty and I liked her a lot), her boyfriend and another student. At night I saw the girl being fucked hard in doggystyle by her boyfriend. I tried to make them believe I was asleep. They stopped for a few minutes as they saw me moving a bit to have a better view. Then I began to snore actively to lure them. It was not a long time before they kept fucking intensively till she got a huge orgasm. That was hot. The hard thing was trying to sleep with a boner. 🙃