Watching the wife

I would love to do this, but have never had a chance. My wife thinks it would be weird. Maybe someday.

I have watched four different guys fuck my wife, but they all knew I was there.

My top fantasy right now would be for me and another guy (or two) to all take turns fucking and filling my wife with cum. Just run a train on her and see how many loads she can take before she is worn out.

I have listened from our master bath while they enjoy each other on our bed. He knew I was in the house, but not that I was that close. I could catch a little glimpse between the door crack but not a good view. Hearing my wife respond to him differently than she does to me makes me so horny.

My wife’s lover has a boundary that he is not comfortable with idea of me watching him fuck her. I respect that and wouldn’t want to spoil her fun. I get to play on my own, so that’s my consolation prize, but I still definitely want to watch her fuck someday.

I've been in the role of voyeur, watching my unaware wife enjoying sex with other men, many, many times.

Somehow the fact that KK's unaware makes the experience of watching so much hotter. The downside is I usually can't get close enough to see the action in the detail I like, so it is a trade-off.

How many have watched the wife fuck and entertain a bull from a hidden spot, like an open door, closet, window, and they don't know your there watching them.
I have. When my best friend joined me and the wife. I pretty much told him what she likes and what i do that turns her on. I told them Iwould be back and left them. I went into the next room that had 4 vent type openings that i could see through. one of our rules was suppose to be no kissing. when i looked through they were making out like crazy. my buddy was fingering her and she had his cock in her hand. She worked her way to his cock and began to suck him off. he asked her if he could put his cock in her pussy and she climbed on top of him and she fucked him hard . I could not believe how into it she was. She kept saying fuck me . she told him not to cum in her and tell her when he was close. when he told her he was very close she climbed off and sucked him dry. she did n't llet a drop spill out. and swallowed hes load. She always has spitted mine out on my belly. I asked her later, why he got swallowed. she said she was just so turned on

We invited a guy to our apartment that we rented for the weekend. I was sat on the couch. She was topless as she answered the door to him. She brought him into the lounge to introduce us, I said go into the bedroom and get started. I was watching sports on TV. About 5 mins later I crept upto the open door where they were playing on the bed. She was on her knees sucking him. This went on for about ten mins.

I've watched her with other guys and she never ceases to shock me. But this was different. She was asking him what he wanted her to do. Call me a slut ... yeah I'm a dirty fkng whore aren't I. Are you gonna fuck me in the ass...

Of all the people we have met she has said no ta ass fucking. She was begging this guy to fuck her in the ass.
Unfortunately it never got to that because he cum as she was saying it all. We all had round 2 but it was different. She was less wild.

It just goes to show what your wife will do when you're not there

My wife and I had a friend of ours over often having drinks in the house. He was a Latin dude who was a great dancer. I used to leave them alone saying I was going to bed. Meanwhile I would watch them on security cameras I had installed. He taught her to dance salsa, which was basically him grinding his hard cock against her ass while grabbing her tits. She would rub her ass against his cock. This went on for a few weeks, while she fended him off. Eventually she gave in and kissed him. After that it was all over, within an hour she was begging him to fuck her. They had sex dozens of times over the next two years. After he would fill her us she usually came upstairs to me for round two. Sometimes if they were drunk enough and it was late she would just fall asleep with his cock inside her. Very hot stuff. She eventually stopped it because she felt guilty(he had a gf). picture is after he filled her.

Attachments

• IMG_2899.jpeg
    IMG_2899.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 168
My wife has had several lovers over the years but would never let me watch her fucking them , I felt it was because she would not be able to let go if she knows I was close by, it turned out I was spot on, I set her up with a guy I knew and unbeknown to her we often talked on the phone or email, I soon found out just how wild she could be., swallowing, anal, bondage she embraced it all , he could do whatever he wanted to her.