Watching the wife

I have watched and joined in! Love the look on her face and the sounds. It all started out as fantasy role play in the bedroom to begin with! Back in the day we had a computer and i didnt no much about them but one of our friends hubby did! So they came round a few times then he started coming round on his own for chats and computer stuff! Well me and the mrs had fucked already about her thinking of him,i said to her what would you do if he slapped your ass or groped you she said nothing as he wouldn't do that.well i was chating to him one day on the phone and we got talking about pictures he said he took pics of his wife and i said i had some of mine on the computer nude and lingerie then he said his wife isnt as big bust wise as mine!so he must of been looking so i said i will show you a few on the pc. He then said what if she sees me showing them so i told him about her being a tease and fantasy of having two guys on her! So i said if she sees us looking grab her bum he said are you sure! I said lets see what happens. So later that night i told my mrs what was said and that i was going to show him a few pics so she chose the pics to show him, she said she is going to put a white blouse on and a short black skirt.....

before wife and I got married and we were still in HS . we always talked about her fucking another guy. So when she agreed to do it I invited my best friend to stop over to my house right after school. I told him to come over about 1/2 hour after She and I got there. Both my parents worked. She and I went down into the finished basement. we had a pull out couch down there so we pulled it out and I told her when my bud got there to pretend to be asleep, When he did get there I went up to let him in and told them she is naked and asleep. I told him to gently uncover her and suck her nipples and slide a finger in her pussy. I told him she would become very turned on. So I walked him down and he got undressed and climbed in bed. and I went in to the room next door. It had small openings at the top of the wall so I put a chair on the work bench and sat looking out at them. With no lights behind me they couldn't see me . He did what I told him and she responded like I hoped. They made out and he fingered her until she came. he stood next to head and fed her his cock where he came almost instantly and she swallowed his load. They both laid there for a while cuddling and she started to play with his cock again and when it was hard she actually asked him to put it in her. He slid it in and I was rock solid watching she was not on the pill , so I was concerned he would cum in her. But he pulled out and he started to unload on her belly and she popped up and sucked him clean again. After that I climbed down from my chair and came around to the living area. I asked if they had a good time and she smiled and he was a little shakey. I got undressed and told her it was my turn. Once we got started my buddy got dressed and left. He told me later that he felt funny being there so he left. He fucked her many times after that. but there was no more hiding to watch.

Yup. Early in marriage, had a sales job. Came back a day early. She wasn't home so I went to dinner. Drove back to the house and a car I didn't recognize parked in front. I parked a block away and walked to the house. Went into back yard and proceeded to see my wife having a glass of wine with an older man. They were talking and had music on. After a hour or so my wife left the room. A few minutes later she returned in a corset and stockings. They went to it and I had a great view of them in the family room. Watching her duck his cock had me hard and I actually came without touching myself. A live show and they never knew.

How many have watched the wife fuck and entertain a bull from a hidden spot, like an open door, closet, window, and they don't know your there watching them.
Watching (whether in the open or hiding) brings so much pleasure to cucks. Of course the final decision is up to the bull, but it's good for the couple when hubby can see the wife fully immersed in sexual pleasure.

Watching (whether in the open or hiding) brings so much pleasure to cucks. Of course the final decision is up to the bull, but it's good for the couple when hubby can see the wife fully immersed in sexual pleasure.
I am not a total cuck. Everything I ever did with my wife was sort of planned by her and I. We invited guys to join us. Non were really bulls. Most times they were friends or co workers or just lucky guys that were in the right place at the right time

I wonder if other's experience the same things:

- when I'm an unseen, hidden voyeur, watching KK with another man (or men), her behavior seems subjectively different. Most of the times I've watched her in clandestine mode, her behavior somehow seems less restrained, more uninhibited, "wilder"

- other times, when she knows I'm watching, whether it is on camera, or with me in the same room, or in close proximity, it seems as though she's acting,
performing, putting on a show for me

Have the rest of you experienced something similar?

Reactions: JRodgers
I wonder if other's experience the same things:

- when I'm an unseen, hidden voyeur, watching KK with another man (or men), her behavior seems subjectively different. Most of the times I've watched her in clandestine mode, her behavior somehow seems less restrained, more uninhibited, "wilder"

- other times, when she knows I'm watching, whether it is on camera, or with me in the same room, or in close proximity, it seems as though she's acting,
performing, putting on a show for me

Have the rest of you experienced something similar?
Totally agree.

hi i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into same room sex and exhibitionism i am a bit kinky and liked to be looked at my husband will set up something safe invites friends and people he feels is safe i know he loves watching me show off he has doctor tools even with a light on it to look inside a lot of men never get to look that why i am not shy and like doing it and i know it turns my husband on at times he will let someone touch oil rub not hard sex but i like watching men jerk off in front of me which is ok with him if there respect full in doing it.at times i can jerk off someone if we both know them well and there ok mostly we meet couples or fmf

Attachments

• 20231014_210052.jpg
    20231014_210052.jpg
    671.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20231009_132403.jpg
    20231009_132403.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20231026_203227.jpg
    20231026_203227.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20231118_180735.jpg
    20231118_180735.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20231026_203913.jpg
    20231026_203913.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 35
I have listened from our master bath while they enjoy each other on our bed. He knew I was in the house, but not that I was that close. I could catch a little glimpse between the door crack but not a good view. Hearing my wife respond to him differently than she does to me makes me so horny.

My wife’s lover has a boundary that he is not comfortable with idea of me watching him fuck her. I respect that and wouldn’t want to spoil her fun. I get to play on my own, so that’s my consolation prize, but I still definitely want to watch her fuck someday.
Why not get a spy camera off Amazon and set it up in your bedroom, just a thought.

Why not get a spy camera off Amazon and set it up in your bedroom, just a thought.
We have a camera network in our playroom/playroom bath - it's pretty sophisticated, with pan/tilt/zoom capability on all but one of the five cameras (the exception is one panoramic view cam). The main reason is for safety, if KK is playing with other men on her own - the cameras let me monitor things, while preserving the illusion of privacy...

We don't record, or pick up audio (legal issues and potential liability), so the cameras are all streaming real-time when on/in-use. Even with the PTZ capability, it's no where near the same as being in the room, up close and personal. I actually find them more frustrating in that sense, to the point that when I see something interesting, I'm almost compelled to barge in for the up-close and personal view.

Reactions: Adventurous 1
I have watched and joined in! Love the look on her face and the sounds. It all started out as fantasy role play in the bedroom to begin with! Back in the day we had a computer and i didnt no much about them but one of our friends hubby did! So they came round a few times then he started coming round on his own for chats and computer stuff! Well me and the mrs had fucked already about her thinking of him,i said to her what would you do if he slapped your ass or groped you she said nothing as he wouldn't do that.well i was chating to him one day on the phone and we got talking about pictures he said he took pics of his wife and i said i had some of mine on the computer nude and lingerie then he said his wife isnt as big bust wise as mine!so he must of been looking so i said i will show you a few on the pc. He then said what if she sees me showing them so i told him about her being a tease and fantasy of having two guys on her! So i said if she sees us looking grab her bum he said are you sure! I said lets see what happens. So later that night i told my mrs what was said and that i was going to show him a few pics so she chose the pics to show him, she said she is going to put a white blouse on and a short black skirt.....

So as i was sat on the pc chair and our friend was on the settee looking sideways at the pc i popped open the folder with certain pics on and enlarged them he was impressed just in to the forth pic and the mrs walks in and says what are you doing! I said i opened it by mistake she leaned on the back if the chair with her arms folded just then she seemed to jump with a little whimper and i could see through the reflection on the tv that our friend had his hand on her leg just by the bottom of the skirt! She didnt move his hand she turned towards him and started kissing him i got out of the chair and put my hand in between her legs she was soaking wet and no knicks on, she knelt down and started stroking his bulge so he took his pants off and she started to pleasure him i got under her and started to lick her she was loving it! I got up and she stood up and took her blouse of she then sat on his cock and i sat in the chair for a great view, he was playing with her boobs and i got up and unclipped her bra and she let out a gasp! She turned around and sat back on his cock and started to suck me after a bit i pulled away and sat in the chair as she continued to bounce and ride his cock she was looking right at me all the time! He then asked her to stop or he would come! She just carried on riding him and sure enough he came her eyes widened as he came in her. She then got of and got on all fours and i fucked her as she looked straight at him till i shot my load in her.

Reactions: Openhubbi
Since I'm stuck in a crappy motel, stroking myself into oblivion, here's a memorable shot from the archives. KK, on her belly, atop a stack of pillows, a string of anal beads being slowly withdrawn, one bead at a time, from her tight rosebud, while her lover fucks her pussy senseless.

I'm watching discretely from the bathroom, door partly closed, trying to remain an unseen voyeur - but I crave capturing the action, up close, hence the bad telephoto...

A few frames after this, Marc slides his huge, thick cock into KK's ass as she squeals in pleasure.

fucking_her_so_good.jpg