Watching the wife

I have watched and joined in! Love the look on her face and the sounds. It all started out as fantasy role play in the bedroom to begin with! Back in the day we had a computer and i didnt no much about them but one of our friends hubby did! So they came round a few times then he started coming round on his own for chats and computer stuff! Well me and the mrs had fucked already about her thinking of him,i said to her what would you do if he slapped your ass or groped you she said nothing as he wouldn't do that.well i was chating to him one day on the phone and we got talking about pictures he said he took pics of his wife and i said i had some of mine on the computer nude and lingerie then he said his wife isnt as big bust wise as mine!so he must of been looking so i said i will show you a few on the pc. He then said what if she sees me showing them so i told him about her being a tease and fantasy of having two guys on her! So i said if she sees us looking grab her bum he said are you sure! I said lets see what happens. So later that night i told my mrs what was said and that i was going to show him a few pics so she chose the pics to show him, she said she is going to put a white blouse on and a short black skirt.....
She sounds fun! 🔥😉👌🏻

After years of talking about it and both agreeing that we "would" if the opportunity arose, my wife finally had a friend of mine. It was super hot, and she and I wanted to do it again. So we invited him over for pizza. I told her that I'd go pick up the pizza and she should try to seduce him while I was gone. I told her to turn the porch light on after she either succeeded or gave up trying and that I wouldn't come back until I saw the signal.

Rather than go get the pizza, I parked down the street and walked back, where I was able to see everything that was going on inside through the big picture window in the front room. She had brought out a photo album and was showing him pictures, with him seated, and her standing next to him, her arm draped around the back of his neck, her big boobs on display at eye level, bra-less with her erect nipples clearly visible through her blouse.

Especially given that they had already fucked, her flirtation was unmistakable. Before long his arm was around her too, and then fondling her ass, and sliding up under the back of her blouse. She responded by pulling up her blouse and pushing her tits into his eager mouth and hands. Soon, she dropped to her knees, and although I couldn't see because his back was too me, there was no doubt that she was sucking him off. Within a few minutes I could hear him grunting as he emptied into her mouth (she always swallowed everything).

I raced to go get the pizza and returned to find the porch light on. When I went inside she was beaming and motioned to me down the hallway where she proudly whispered "I sucked his cock!" I never did let either of them know that I watched.

Last edited: