Watching wife fantasy

Aug 11, 2016
Ma
We have done this before but I fantasize about this scenario. My wife and I get a room at a hotel with a lounge. We have a few drinks in the room and fool around a bit so she’s really horny. I get her dressed in a short skirt with no panties and a low cut kind of see threw top. She puts my small chastity cage on my little dick and we head to the lounge. We sit at the bar near a couple of guys who are hanging out. We start talking she is sitting near them and I am on the other side of her. After some flirting she turns toward them spreading her legs just enough for them to get a look at her wet shaved pussy. After a few drinksthe guy near her puts his hand on my wife’s leg and rubs it while they talk. I can feel my little dick pulsing in my cage, and humiliated at the same time that her attention is all on them. She ends up sitting between them and the guy near me has his back to me. They all flirt for a while more and then my wife tells me they are going up to our room. She tells me to have a few more drinks and they will be back in a while. After an hour or so she comes back down to get me. The guys are gone and we head to the room. She lets me out of my chastity cage and lets me stroke my little dick while she tells me how they double teamed her and made her there dirty little slut.

We have done this before but I fantasize about this scenario. My wife and I get a room at a hotel with a lounge. We have a few drinks in the room and fool around a bit so she’s really horny. I get her dressed in a short skirt with no panties and a low cut kind of see threw top. She puts my small chastity cage on my little dick and we head to the lounge. We sit at the bar near a couple of guys who are hanging out. We start talking she is sitting near them and I am on the other side of her. After some flirting she turns toward them spreading her legs just enough for them to get a look at her wet shaved pussy. After a few drinksthe guy near her puts his hand on my wife’s leg and rubs it while they talk. I can feel my little dick pulsing in my cage, and humiliated at the same time that her attention is all on them. She ends up sitting between them and the guy near me has his back to me. They all flirt for a while more and then my wife tells me they are going up to our room. She tells me to have a few more drinks and they will be back in a while. After an hour or so she comes back down to get me. The guys are gone and we head to the room. She lets me out of my chastity cage and lets me stroke my little dick while she tells me how they double teamed her and made her there dirty little slut.
Great story