Watching your with wife another man

I enjoy watching my wife have a good time for any activity, especially sex. The first few times I watched from a the doorway and snuck a few photos. When I finally figured out that nobody cared if I took photos or if I was in the room or not, I became bolder and started taking lots of photos and videos. Sometimes the guys ask me questions about how to please her.

Right in the middle of some serious fucking I have had a couple of guys look at me and say "you didn't mention how tight her pussy is" as if she wasn't there. Tell her dude, I already know. A fairly young fellow turned to me and asked me if she came yet. She sometimes asks me get them drinks during a lull or some lube, or a condom (not really sure when she is going to use those so I have them on standby).

I finally figured out that it turns my wife on to have me photo and video everything. She has discovered her inner exhibitionist.

Love to hear from others the details of what its like for you to watch your wife with another man.

I know for me, there's a certain erotic intensity that is crazy addictive watching my wife having sex with another man. From the early stages of observing the 2 of them getting acquainted, the kissing, the fondling and then eventually fucking each other.

The most intense times for me are watching her with a guy that first time. There's just something about the newness of it all. Everything is new and different in how they are reacting to each other. Another man exploring and touching my wife in the most intimate ways. Watching my wife getting into the kissing and touching another guy. The pleasure I see on her face and the way she's offering herself up to another man.

It's surreal each and every time right at the moment a guy begins putting his cock inside my wife's pussy. That realization that there is no stopping or turning back what is about to happen. Once his cock is inside her, they are going to fuck until he shoots his cum inside her.

Watching the 2 of them get lost in each other and all the pleasure that's being experienced. Watching my wife orgasm and shuddering over and over. It's very hot watching things intensify as they get more into fucking each other. Eventually, fucking fast and hard until he has deposited a messy load or 2 in her and they have fucked themselves out.

For me, there's one additional thing that makes it even more intense. There's those few times I watched somebody I knew quite well fuck my wife and that first time she was with him. The strange eroticness of a situation like that where someone I know very well gained access to my wife's pussy and then watching him enjoy fucking my wife is hard to explain. It's a very intense emotion, without a doubt.

Then finally, me fucking her immediately afterwards. Knowing that just minutes before, another man's cock was in my wife's pussy.
I have watched so many men fuck my wife I have actually lost count, she enjoys the fact I get off on it, I enjoy sloppy seconds and eating her clean afterwards. Men of all ages have used her, I much prefer much older very hung men, she isn't particularly bothered about age just as long as they are hung.

Love to hear from others the details of what its like for you to watch your wife with another man.

I know for me, there's a certain erotic intensity that is crazy addictive watching my wife having sex with another man. From the early stages of observing the 2 of them getting acquainted, the kissing, the fondling and then eventually fucking each other.

The most intense times for me are watching her with a guy that first time. There's just something about the newness of it all. Everything is new and different in how they are reacting to each other. Another man exploring and touching my wife in the most intimate ways. Watching my wife getting into the kissing and touching another guy. The pleasure I see on her face and the way she's offering herself up to another man.

It's surreal each and every time right at the moment a guy begins putting his cock inside my wife's pussy. That realization that there is no stopping or turning back what is about to happen. Once his cock is inside her, they are going to fuck until he shoots his cum inside her.

Watching the 2 of them get lost in each other and all the pleasure that's being experienced. Watching my wife orgasm and shuddering over and over. It's very hot watching things intensify as they get more into fucking each other. Eventually, fucking fast and hard until he has deposited a messy load or 2 in her and they have fucked themselves out.

For me, there's one additional thing that makes it even more intense. There's those few times I watched somebody I knew quite well fuck my wife and that first time she was with him. The strange eroticness of a situation like that where someone I know very well gained access to my wife's pussy and then watching him enjoy fucking my wife is hard to explain. It's a very intense emotion, without a doubt.

Then finally, me fucking her immediately afterwards. Knowing that just minutes before, another man's cock was in my wife's pussy.
Mmmmmmm it's so erotic and taboo at the same time, I love going out of the room for a while and go back in to see that he has flipped her over and taking her doggy style mmmmmm.

My best friend was my exwifes primary sex partner before and after me married. I rarely got to watch them but when I did it was a wonderful and humbling experience. Other than the visual I tried to focus on the reality of their coupling. I loved seeing the head of his bare thick cock part the lips of her pussy before he would firmly bury it deeper inside her than I had ever been. She would spread her legs wide making sure he was getting all he could get. I was fascinated by how she would move her body to meet his strokes and adjust to his changing rhythm. I would watch for his balls to slowly pull up and tighten prior to his orgasm. He was also able to bring her to multiple orgasms which I was never able to even make her orgasm once.

When she would feel him start to cum she would grab him tight making sure he was as deep as possible to deposit his sperm. After he would roll off of her I would sometimes get a warm wash cloth to wipe the cum from both him and her. Seeing her being properly fucked was a reality check and I knew this was something I would never be able to do.

My best friend was my exwifes primary sex partner before and after me married. I rarely got to watch them but when I did it was a wonderful and humbling experience. Other than the visual I tried to focus on the reality of their coupling. I loved seeing the head of his bare thick cock part the lips of her pussy before he would firmly bury it deeper inside her than I had ever been. She would spread her legs wide making sure he was getting all he could get. I was fascinated by how she would move her body to meet his strokes and adjust to his changing rhythm. I would watch for his balls to slowly pull up and tighten prior to his orgasm. He was also able to bring her to multiple orgasms which I was never able to even make her orgasm once.

When she would feel him start to cum she would grab him tight making sure he was as deep as possible to deposit his sperm. After he would roll off of her I would sometimes get a warm wash cloth to wipe the cum from both him and her. Seeing her being properly fucked was a reality check and I knew this was something I would never be able to do.
Words cannot describe how much I enjoy watching another man fuck my wife--two naked bodies writhing in pleasure, and the woman is the sweet little girl worked hard to get. Now she is freely giving herself, body and mind to another as I watch. She can give nothing more, and I see his cock racing to own her. That piece of meat he plunges inside her unites them as one---

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. Done it quite a few times over about 4 years. Watching is a HUGE turn on. It's like she does everything different with him but I know it's just a different view. They look SO SEXY together. Just the physical act drives me wild. The smells, sounds, what they say is so erotic. We take turns doing her, he says the same things about watching me fuck her. Him and I have no problem getting hard, staying hard or recovering for next round. Wife gets so turned on and horny she wants fucked all night. Watching is crazy hot and exciting.

Last edited:
I think watching your wife engaging in sex with another man is like an art form, blending visual, tactile, audible, and scent, along with the inner mind, into sublime erotica.

In my experience as voyeur, there are two paths, one, in which KK is having sex - “just fucking,” the other where she is making love. As voyeur, these scenes unfold in distinctly different ways.

One element I always hope for is that KK finds complete sexual abandon in the moment - forgets I’m in the room, present, watching every move. I love for KK to connect with her inner slut, the little fuck-demon with no inhibitions, nothing held back.

I love watching her fondle, caress, admire, lick, suck, and kiss another man’s hard cock. I love the sideways glances she gives me during that performance. The sight of her, in full eye-contact, slurping, slathering her lips and hands over her lover’s erection is magnificent.

Watching allows me to explore and enjoy my penetration fetish. The penultimate moment, a man’s engorged, swollen cock-head, pressed against KK’s slick labia, slowly, surely pushing past her dripping wet lips, the shaft of his cock filling my writhing wife as she’s impaled on that fuck-meat.

When I watch, I can almost always tell when the man is going to explode inside her, filling my wife with his hot jizz. His pace changes, becoming more frantic, irregular, their breath sounds change, panting, huffing, gasping for air. In the final moments, his ball sac tightens, his thrusts deepen, until he blasts KK with hot, sticky cum.

You mentioned "erotic intensity", what a wonderful way to put it. I enjoy the knowing the wife is with other men and she enjoys being with them, I do get sexual gratification by other men having sex with my wife, and I do encourage her to do it. For me, it also has been hot to have the men tell me how hot having sex with my wife is and thank me for letting them use her. I especially like when they have told me how great her pussy was, or how good her blowjobs are.
If you can handle it, nothing is a greater turn-on than seeing another man have his way with your wife. I will not deny how much pleasure I get from knowing she has had sex with other people, especially men. The way I feel knowing my wife has been with other men is hard to explain. Once I got past my insecurities, it allowed me to really think about what is happening, enjoy the moments, and realize how special our relationship is. As her husband, I know what her mouth feels like around their cock, the feel of her pussy when they are fucking her, and how tight and wet she gets. I get hot trying to imagine what is going through their minds and what her body feels like to them. Because it is my wife, it is exciting watching them pound her pussy. Hearing their skin slapping together, or listening to her moan and then scream as she cums on their cocks. Also, hearing their moans as they fuck her, or as she sucks on them. It is turn on when they get vocal from her attention as they cum in her mouth or deep in her pussy.

Visually is a big part of the excitement too. Whether it is seeing the look of ecstasy on her face, or theirs. Watching another man’s slick cock disappear in and out of the wife’s pussy, and becoming dripping wet with cum running out of her gaping hole. Watch her ass ripple as another man pounds her from behind. Watch as she runs her hands down his back to his ass, and then grabs his cheeks pulling him in deeper to her pussy. Seeing her ankles on another man’s shoulders as he fucks the shit out of her. Watch as they kiss deeply while fucking. Seeing her with her legs spread wide as they pound her pussy for all its worth before exploding deep inside her. Seeing her deep throat and then watching her swallow their big loads, is an awesome site. I also enjoy being with the wife after she has been with other men. Smelling the scent of them on her, feeling how hot and swollen her pussy is. The smell of her cock breath and tasting their cum, either on her tongue or in her pussy.

As I said, it is hard to explain but sharing the wife has been is extremely erotic and never failed to arouse me. From the first time I saw her holding another man’s cock in her hand, to seeing her squirt from getting fucked so hard she soaked the sheets. Even deeply and passionately kissing another man as he fucks her gives me a special “thrill”. Finally, getting the pleasure of having her after they have. We have heard this called “reclaiming” and for us it is about us returning to each other. This is where the two of us reclaim our relationship.