We’re gonna do it!

ThatFunCpl34u

The wife and I recently started chatting/sexting with a guy we met online. It was only supposed to be virtual, but he and the wife have great chemistry and she was the first to say that she wants more than just an online encounter. Found out that he lives a state away, so we’re actively making plans to get together.

What should I expect? I’m so nervous and excited all at the same time!

Typically, you as the cuck will set things up. Get the room, make the arraignments, etc.. Now, I pay for my own room if its the first time with a couple, but that's me. I would expect to drive her there and you both meet with the bull. Make sure he is legit and not a killer or thief. Then, get a room with a place for your to watch and or listen. You need to monitor her, especially the first time for safety. Get in the closet or get the room next door and unlock the adjoining door. If the bull is experienced and a true bull, he will have no prob with this or preforming with you there. As the relationship progresses, then down the road they can be alone with trust.

Should discuss STDs and being tested. Is he fixed or do you want to risk play or want a baby? I bareback and one of my steady wives is preggo simply because we didn't discuss it in detail. Don't let it happen to you unless you want it.

Reactions: davelb76
Also, make sure everyone is cool with video or audio. I prefer audio but you need to ask and I'm sure you will want to relive it.

Well...

We’ve talked about STDs. Getting everyone screened, but that shouldn’t be an issue if he’s being honest with us.

also, he says he’s fixed and can provide paperwork to prove it. Again, hopefully he’s being honest. He’s been pretty up front and given us no reason not to trust him thus far.

I’ll be securing a room, which we will all be present in and we haven’t discussed pictures or video, but that will be brought up beforehand.

I’m more curious about things I might expect to feel or react to. Everyone’s different, but would love to hear perspectives.

Being a bull to a hot wife, the hub just sat in the corner taking pics and rubbing his cock.
Once I had given a load or two to her he joined in and we spit roast her for a while changing ends regular, just enjoy and go with the flow mate, you and her will love it 😉

As far as how you would feel emotionally, I have had some husbands leave the room crying and some husbands ejaculating in the first 30 seconds and going downstairs. But most stay on their knees at the foot of the bed or hold their wife's hand during intercourse. Are you wearing a cage?

the best way to think about it is the bull is only a sex object, like her imagination and a dildo. you can guarantee, women fantasize about fucking a stranger or bull when they masturbate! They're not angles! Women have a much better imagination than guys.

Reactions: Elnacho
Well...

We’ve talked about STDs. Getting everyone screened, but that shouldn’t be an issue if he’s being honest with us.

also, he says he’s fixed and can provide paperwork to prove it. Again, hopefully he’s being honest. He’s been pretty up front and given us no reason not to trust him thus far.

I’ll be securing a room, which we will all be present in and we haven’t discussed pictures or video, but that will be brought up beforehand.

I’m more curious about things I might expect to feel or react to. Everyone’s different, but would love to hear perspectives.
You'll probably feel a plethora of mixed emotions - beforehand you'll be excited and turned on with anticipation of your sweet gal fucking another man. You'll imagine how he will hold her in his arms, how she will moan when he touches her, how they will kiss, etc. Every time you look at her you'll be lusting. Then when the day arrives you'll have second thoughts - you'll doubt whether it is the right thing to do. You'll repeatedly ask her if it's something she's comfortable with and you'll reassure her you love her. You'll be too turned on to seriously contemplate not going through with it as you watch her shower, dress and get prettied up for her lover. When you meet him you'll be nervous - is he an alpha, will he dominate, will she find him attractive, etc. When you see them hit it off socially you'll feel a bit of angst in your gut. It'll be a bit of an emotional roller coaster as you watch them interact, banter, gently touch, and talk about love making. If you're part of the conversation it'll help a lot. If you're not - then the emotions will run crazy. You'll want to be part of something that they've decided you're not a part of. You'll sit on the sidelines while they get to know one another - at dinner, over drinks, on the dance floor ... whatever. I've never been directly involved in Stacey's lovemaking so for me the next step was always the most excruciating and hot. I'd wait downstairs at the bar or pool area, or if we had a suite I might hang out in the living area while they occupied the bedroom. If you're in the room - I can only imagine how it might feel. Good luck - it will be an exciting journey for her and you.

Reactions: Bobby75
You'll probably feel a plethora of mixed emotions - beforehand you'll be excited and turned on with anticipation of your sweet gal fucking another man. You'll imagine how he will hold her in his arms, how she will moan when he touches her, how they will kiss, etc. Every time you look at her you'll be lusting. Then when the day arrives you'll have second thoughts - you'll doubt whether it is the right thing to do. You'll repeatedly ask her if it's something she's comfortable with and you'll reassure her you love her. You'll be too turned on to seriously contemplate not going through with it as you watch her shower, dress and get prettied up for her lover. When you meet him you'll be nervous - is he an alpha, will he dominate, will she find him attractive, etc. When you see them hit it off socially you'll feel a bit of angst in your gut. It'll be a bit of an emotional roller coaster as you watch them interact, banter, gently touch, and talk about love making. If you're part of the conversation it'll help a lot. If you're not - then the emotions will run crazy. You'll want to be part of something that they've decided you're not a part of. You'll sit on the sidelines while they get to know one another - at dinner, over drinks, on the dance floor ... whatever. I've never been directly involved in Stacey's lovemaking so for me the next step was always the most excruciating and hot. I'd wait downstairs at the bar or pool area, or if we had a suite I might hang out in the living area while they occupied the bedroom. If you're in the room - I can only imagine how it might feel. Good luck - it will be an exciting journey for her and you.
I agree. Add to that, be ready for a emotional rollercoaster ride. I suggest you do not, repeat DO NOT climax until they are done, whether you're there or not. Your climax will affect your thinking and your emotions.

I agree with this post. In my case hubby was there the first time (and the majority of times since). He went thru various emotions but once my lover and I were naked and "playing" he thought it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen !

I agree with this post. In my case hubby was there the first time (and the majority of times since). He went thru various emotions but once my lover and I were naked and "playing" he thought it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen !
Did he ever tape you and your lover in the action?