We are going in Hammamet Tunisia

I went to Club Med in Hammamet when I was 20 with another blonde friend. When we walked away from the club beach to find quieter spots to sunbathe, we found an area by dunes that seemed more secluded. We didn't go nude as I'm sure that might be an offence, but we wore bikinis.

It wasn't long before we noticed a number of men watching us from the area of the dunes, trying to hide.

Eventually it became obvious that they had followed us and were masturbating whilst watching us sunbathe. Being young we weren't confident enough to tell them to leave us alone, and certainly not at a point in our lives where we would be curious to see more, so we packed up our stuff and got back to the Club Med pools where we felt safe.

I suppose this still goes on, so if your idea of a kinky day on the beach is to get naked, tease men hiding behind dunes and enjoy watching them masturbate and cum to you, then I would recommend you take a walk along the beaches there- just be sure you are safe !!

I went to Club Med in Hammamet when I was 20 with another blonde friend. When we walked away from the club beach to find quieter spots to sunbathe, we found an area by dunes that seemed more secluded. We didn't go nude as I'm sure that might be an offence, but we wore bikinis.

It wasn't long before we noticed a number of men watching us from the area of the dunes, trying to hide.

Eventually it became obvious that they had followed us and were masturbating whilst watching us sunbathe. Being young we weren't confident enough to tell them to leave us alone, and certainly not at a point in our lives where we would be curious to see more, so we packed up our stuff and got back to the Club Med pools where we felt safe.

I suppose this still goes on, so if your idea of a kinky day on the beach is to get naked, tease men hiding behind dunes and enjoy watching them masturbate and cum to you, then I would recommend you take a walk along the beaches there- just be sure you are safe !!
well, being a Tunisian ( and worked in a hotel so close to Club Med Hammamet ) , I can tell you that these ``Voyeurs `` whom you think they were following you and maybe did a masturbation while you were having a sunbath, are not from Hammamet and even not from a tourist city like Hammamet because people from Hammamet and big tourist cities in Tunisia are familiar with tourist in Bikinis and even topless ( It is toleated at the beach only of course ) . Some tourists who come from from non-tourist countries ( Lybia, Algeria for example ) can also be too curious and even too excited when seeing half nacked pretty sexy blond girls laying in the sun sunbathing.

well, being a Tunisian ( and worked in a hotel so close to Club Med Hammamet ) , I can tell you that these ``Voyeurs `` whom you think they were following you and maybe did a masturbation while you were having a sunbath, are not from Hammamet and even not from a tourist city like Hammamet because people from Hammamet and big tourist cities in Tunisia are familiar with tourist in Bikinis and even topless ( It is toleated at the beach only of course ) . Some tourists who come from from non-tourist countries ( Lybia, Algeria for example ) can also be too curious and even too excited when seeing half nacked pretty sexy blond girls laying in the sun sunbathing.
I did not mean to offend you- this was 20 years ago and I did not ask where they were from. All I know is that they were there and it wasn't something we felt comfortable with at that age.

no offense at all.
I just wanted to give you about things you might not know.
I also worked in that area where the Club Med used to be there when I was 20 years old ( I am 39 now ) and know what you are talking about.