We are heartbroken

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
Hey everyone, so my wife and i recently made the decision not to go along with my best friend, will not be impregnating my wife. We recently found out his ex came back, and was claiming she had a child of his, and now demands child support. Unfortunately my friend is hurt by this, and although wants to continue having sex with my wife does not wish to impregnate her due to already having to take care of one child. We have spoke to him about me taking full responsibility as the dad, however, he is not convinced and has even become distant with my wife. She has texted him and even went to his house, but he does not wish to continue being our bull, saying that all this has really affected him. We have tried being supportive with him, but needless to say he was our favorite to get my wife pregnant, and we will now have to continue looking for someone willing to do it, and can help us with this. We are looking more for a latino man, that way the baby can also resemble me, since my wife is white/puerto rican. I will also leave a pic if anyone from here in virginia or NC would be interested. Of course we are also open to her having another boyfriend in general, only that to impregnate her we are looking for a latino bull. Here are some pics of my bbw hotwife

Attachments

• EA4BA4F2-784B-4C20-9EB5-E969ECD6BFB2.jpeg
    EA4BA4F2-784B-4C20-9EB5-E969ECD6BFB2.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 5204FDAD-B9A7-4EEF-BC34-BE37C8947AD0.jpeg
    5204FDAD-B9A7-4EEF-BC34-BE37C8947AD0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 163
Sorry for that...but for sure as u guys found ur friend before, u will find another one. Its a matter of time only. I know its not an easy thing. Good luck.

Reactions: Nathaniel
Hey everyone, so my wife and i recently made the decision not to go along with my best friend, will not be impregnating my wife. We recently found out his ex came back, and was claiming she had a child of his, and now demands child support. Unfortunately my friend is hurt by this, and although wants to continue having sex with my wife does not wish to impregnate her due to already having to take care of one child. We have spoke to him about me taking full responsibility as the dad, however, he is not convinced and has even become distant with my wife. She has texted him and even went to his house, but he does not wish to continue being our bull, saying that all this has really affected him. We have tried being supportive with him, but needless to say he was our favorite to get my wife pregnant, and we will now have to continue looking for someone willing to do it, and can help us with this. We are looking more for a latino man, that way the baby can also resemble me, since my wife is white/puerto rican. I will also leave a pic if anyone from here in virginia or NC would be interested. Of course we are also open to her having another boyfriend in general, only that to impregnate her we are looking for a latino bull. Here are some pics of my bbw hotwife
I would love to fuck your wife and impregnate her for you !! She is hot, sexy, fine and tempting!!! I do love me a sexy fine bbw!!

So sorry things didn't work out as planned. I am sure you will not have a problem finding a replacement sperm donor though. Be careful who you select and have fun getting there. If you find yourselves in michigan I would help but thinking this is to far to make it possible.

So sorry things didn't work out as planned. I am sure you will not have a problem finding a replacement sperm donor though. Be careful who you select and have fun getting there. If you find yourselves in michigan I would help but thinking this is to far to make it possible.
Thanks, this was actually a while back, and since then, our next door neighbor started meeting up with my wife, and we talked to him about getting her pregnant, which he accepted. Currently, we have a daughter thanks to him, and my wife is pregnant again.

your welcome, good luck to you all. Is she still engaged in a relationship with the 2 of you? We saw the pic's you posted and would love to see more of them in action. Also pic's of the resulting baby and parents would be something I think the true cucks here would love to see.
Yeah, she still is, moreso with him than me though. Because of privacy, we dont post pics of the baby, but she is light skinned, just like the parents. She obviously looks nothing like me, but if she is next to him, you can tell they are related. It is a little embarrasing, since we’ve been to places where people automatically can tell he is the dad, and i just play along and appear as a “family friend”.