We are now officially hotwifing again!

luvmy46hw

Couple
Saturday night we saw someone we know very well. I think my wife has been attracted to him for some time now. It was more taboo because he is the ex-husband to her cousin!!
My wife sat next to him at the bar and they became very flirtatious. I brought attention to her anklet and he googled hotwife. He then asked for the check. My wife had told him she was not wearing a bra or panties. Before we left he was sitting on a bar stool fingering her while she stood next to him. He then drove my wife to his house as I followed. As we entered his house she took off her dress and was standing at his front door naked. We went to his bedroom and I sat in a chair and watched him eat her out. The problem was he could not get hard! So I played with her while he also played with her. We had her squirt and I was teaching him how to as well. We did several things but he still could not get hard. At the end he got hard enough to fuck her on her knees but lost it again.
It was fun but wanted a better experience for my wife. NOW!! She is getting ready to go and fuck Billy! He has fucked her twice and he is very good and makes her cum easily. I am so excited right now! They have been flirting for a while and now its finally going to happen!! She is going to record it on her phone on audio so we can listen to it when she gets back and tells me about it. I will update today!!

My wife is on her way to get fucked by another man as I stay at home. She is wearing an off shoulder red dress that goes to her mid thigh. She is not wearing a bra or panties. She asked me to check how wet she was before she left! She was dripping in anticipation of getting fucked by Billy. Will update when she arrives!

:mad::mad: He stopped texting and he was home and would not answer her texts! Wow! Everytime I post on here something is going to happen it falls through!! Why would a guy get her to get all ready and on her way then do that!! He will never have a chance again.

Holy hell!! The other guy Micheal that she recently made out with last week just invited her over until 1030pm. She will be getting fucked shortly!! He is going to send me some pics as well!! Finally!! My hotwife is away and at play!! From pics of his cock my wife may get her mind blown!

I am very sure at the moment my wifes legs are in the air and her pussy is being pleasured over and over! Very excited here imagining what is happening right now. I just hope she enjoys it enough for this to become a steady local guy for her.

I am very sure at the moment my wifes legs are in the air and her pussy is being pleasured over and over! Very excited here imagining what is happening right now. I just hope she enjoys it enough for this to become a steady local guy for her.
Great news! Sounds like you are both going to enjoy many more evenings like this.

He was rushed from kids coming home and dogs barking but she got fucked tonight! He finished her on her knees and cum on her back. They will get together again and will have more time and be uninterrupted next time. Will send pic later. I just reclaimed her! Awesome night!

Reactions: big daddy
My wife is currently texting another man she has been with before. He did not do well but wants to give him another chance. They talked on the phone and are working out the details to get together again. I am talking with a friend down in Florida that she may get with while were on vacation! The hotwife lifestyle is in full swing here!!

Reactions: ptjn85 and Kinky2