We have discussed this.

marvinandmia

Well we have discussed this and really want to take the step.
We are a real married couple, wife is a petite ebony whilst husband is happy after 7 years of marriage.
We have discussed and have met others on line to flirt and have fun, but it seems that even after explaining that we are not a cuckold couple in the sense of the word, but a couple who love each other and have no desire to cheat or play alone. We are about us and although we do respect the other person who we play with , but do not like when the other person(usually a single guy or a married man playing without his wife's knowledge) doesn't get that for us its about doing this together.
For the person to recognise just how much it turns us both on to watch wife flirt with the full knowledge of husband.
We have yet to play with a married couple .

We really would like to have an online relationship with another couple or person, we both like when wife is flirting online and have also played on ... ,
when we have shown wife i cannot express the euphoria that it brings to husband, that my wife is comfortable and confident in our relationship that it turns her on to know that her husband gets turned out that she is flirting and involving husband in all.

So there it is
we would love to have some online fun with someone, starting with chat, emails and moving onto ...,

My wife and I have had our share of playtime with others..always together because that’s what makes her comfortable. She’s loves the idea of me watching her with another man and I enjoy it as well. It’s good that you two discuss your playtime openly with each other. We have never Skyped during sex..could be fun..maybe you would like to watch her suck me and then we could watch you? Just an idea?

This is a case where nice guys finish first. I have been the M in a lot of mfm with married friends. I keep getting asked back because I know this is marital recreation. There are a lot of swinging dicks out there who think they are God’s gift - they aren’t. My experience is that couples are not looking for some asshole who thinks he needs to dominate and humiliate . Rather - people want to feel comfortable and have fun.

This is a case where nice guys finish first. I have been the M in a lot of mfm with married friends. I keep getting asked back because I know this is marital recreation. There are a lot of swinging dicks out there who think they are God’s gift - they aren’t. My experience is that couples are not looking for some asshole who thinks he needs to dominate and humiliate . Rather - people want to feel comfortable and have fun.
Exactly...anyone we have played with always is appreciative and respectful towards my wife..also a sense of humor is a must..this is supposed to be fun after all

We are a real married couple, wife is a petite ebony whilst husband is happy after 7 years of marriage.
We have discussed and have met others on line to flirt and have fun, but it seems that even after explaining that we are not a cuckold couple in the sense of the word, but a couple who love each other and have no desire to cheat or play alone. We are about us and although we do respect the other person who we play with , but do not like when the other person(usually a single guy or a married man playing without his wife's knowledge) doesn't get that for us its about doing this together.
For the person to recognise just how much it turns us both on to watch wife flirt with the full knowledge of husband.

We really would like to have an online relationship with another couple or person, we both like when wife is flirting online and have also played on ... ,
when we have shown wife i cannot express the euphoria that it brings to husband, that my wife is comfortable and confident in our relationship that it turns her on to know that her husband gets turned out that she is flirting and involving husband in all.

So there it is
we would love to have some online fun with someone, starting with chat, emails and moving onto ...,
petite ebony looks so good being impaled from behind

So there it is
Ah so you like dirty talk sort of thing? If you wanted you could message me 😜