We really would like to experience this.

marvinandmia

We would like meet someone for some online fun.
We are a married couple who are newbies, we have flirted on line and both enjoyed it, for us its about us,
when Mia is flirting online we always make it clear that we are one.
I love when Mia flirts and asks for my permission to up the pace via our red amber or green.
When the chat has moved from chat room, to email and then ... i have always felt so turned out that my wife is enjoying knowing that it turns me on.
So we are looking for a couple who want to become online friends for chat and more,
we prefer couples as we love to hear from the partner, if its single men, then you need to catch Mia's attention, she is not into the wham bam show me your pussy talk, as she knows that for us it about the other person knowing that we are a real couple who just want to experience what ever there is to experience, but together.
So single guys she likes it erotic ,
Online single women , as Mia's husband my pleasure is from feeling that she enjoys flirting with me.
So are there any others up for this..

We would like meet someone for some online fun.
We are a married couple who are newbies, we have flirted on line and both enjoyed it, for us its about us,
when Mia is flirting online we always make it clear that we are one.
I love when Mia flirts and asks for my permission to up the pace via our red amber or green.
When the chat has moved from chat room, to email and then ... i have always felt so turned out that my wife is enjoying knowing that it turns me on.
So we are looking for a couple who want to become online friends for chat and more,
we prefer couples as we love to hear from the partner, if its single men, then you need to catch Mia's attention, she is not into the wham bam show me your pussy talk, as she knows that for us it about the other person knowing that we are a real couple who just want to experience what ever there is to experience, but together.
So single guys she likes it erotic ,
Online single women , as Mia's husband my pleasure is from feeling that she enjoys flirting with me.
So are there any others up for this..

We want the same thing. New to this, haven't chatted much together, only alone. Want to explore together now and find out the kinks and desires we share. We believe that mental connection with a playmate is key and that builds the sexual passion. We would love to explore with you if you want to message us.

Deb and Dan