Cheating wives, what age do you prefer your lover to be?

Cheating wives, what age do you prefer your lover to be?

• Total voters

Curioushusband8

Male
Verified
The first time Tracy cheated on me (at least me knowing), she was 43 and he was 31, a coworker from work. After I found out, we separated for six months, she broke things off with him, and she promised she would never do it again. We got back together, and everything was fine for five years. When she was 48, I came home early from a business trip and caught her in our bed with a 22 year old she presumably met online. So she clearly likes her cheater men young. We have been divorced for over a year now, and we just started having sex again the past few weeks. I am still so attracted to her, and I know it’s wrong I keep coming back, but her body is so addictive.

During her cheating years, most of KK's lovers/affair partners were about ten years younger than her. KK has a pretty clear preference for a certain body-type, physique and appearance, along with a sort of "idealized" age.

There have been a few very young men in her line-up, but at the extreme age range KK doesn't seem to form any emotional connection with the guy. Our current situation includes a young man, Paul, who will turn nineteen shortly. I've been fascinated studying them, watching them. With KK and Paul, it's purely physical - she has no apparent emotional connection to him at all.

My wife was barely 31 when she cucked me with a guy from a bar. He was maybe 21 or 22. She had lost interest in sex with me by then, and I had begun suggesting we could try other men. I was home, she was out with her female coworker. She remembers watching the band they went out to see,, and before she knew it she was at an apartment nearby, being railed. She didn't tell me about it for years, but I kind of get the sense she may have really enjoyed it. I certainly hope she did.

The first time Tracy cheated on me (at least me knowing), she was 43 and he was 31, a coworker from work. After I found out, we separated for six months, she broke things off with him, and she promised she would never do it again. We got back together, and everything was fine for five years. When she was 48, I came home early from a business trip and caught her in our bed with a 22 year old she presumably met online. So she clearly likes her cheater men young. We have been divorced for over a year now, and we just started having sex again the past few weeks. I am still so attracted to her, and I know it’s wrong I keep coming back, but her body is so addictive.
a part of u is excited about her taking other cocks, deep inside you ur hooked on her being a real hotwife, I think you are a willing cuckold thats in denial.. I'd love a DM from u, as Im older with a much younger petite redhead wife and a new found fantasy 2c split wide n deep on a younger much bigger bare naked cock that deep seeds her yearning needy pussy.

Reactions: Cuckindeep