What experiences led you to finding this kind of kink.

My girlfriend in college, now my wife, fucked my very well hung roommate. I came back earlier from class one day and heard him fucking her. I skipped a lot of classes that year listening to him fuck her brains out.
I thought she was so hot getting railed like that, but I was too insecure to say anything.
Years later I was writing some sex stories about us for her to read. I wrote one story about her cheating on me and she admitted that she had fucked a guy at work a couple times. We had some very hot sex and I knew I was hooked on her cucking me.
Stuff like that that happens in our formative years can surely be foundational to this. I think it can be there, lying latent, and eventually, somehow be triggered. That’s how it was for me. It can take a long time to fully emerge, or be understood. And acceptance is a whole other level.

Last edited:
For me I think it was reading the letters in Penthouse magazine. The ones that turned me on the most were the wife sharing ones. It did seem strange but they made out the husband really enjoyed sharing his wife and that was the turn on. So when the opportunity arose to share my wife I took it. Guess what, they were right. MFM was an awesome experience for me as well as for my wife and our friend.

This is a tough one to answer. Nothing in my past prior to meeting my wife had any impact or influence on me. In fact I would say entering my relationship it was a pretty "normal" or standard arrangement. No hint of of the lifestyle we live today. However, how we met may have something to do with it at least in part. Both of us were in failing marriages and the reason we met was both of us were looking for some fun since the sex life we had was boing and lacked any sort of passion. So it may be are to say that my desire or excitement to have ab affair with another woman was the catalyst to it all. After dating for some time an incident happened when the wife was talking to another male friend on-line. Both of us were very drunk and I made the suggestion she flash him. She did and nothing else became of it but I do remember how it made me feel seeing the wife do it. A mix of emotions for sure.

This started a conversation between us that led to us pursuing other couples. At this time I was still in the frame of mind that if I wanted to have sex with other women I would have to let the wife do the same, a sort of compromise. However I was not in to even considering a MFM scenario. Over time it became apparent finding the right couple was harder than we thought. The conversation shifted to added another man but I was not all in. I was open to trying it, (with many rules) and then seeing where it went. Needless to say beside some initial hard feelings I had to process it ended being the best thing for us and our marriage. After 25 years I still get a thrill seeing the wife with other men and I don't see that desire going away. I gave up pursuing other women long ago since I get off seeing my wife in action. Only other thing I would add is when this "kink became of interest both of us were in our 30's. So being older and more expreinced/open to new thing may have played a part in it.

Started when she said one night that she wanted to do a cock date. Thought it was talk so I said sure go ahead. Next night she came home around five am and looked like heck worn out and tired. No answers when I called. When she got in I questioned her and she said I told you I was going on a date and she says I got fucked so fucken good. She takes skirt and shirt off no bra or panties showed me how fucken red and swollen she was and so wet too. I said what the fuck am I supposed to do she said I don’t care jerk off im going to bed. Her fucken ass was red too.
After that it was more and more
Cock date - i love it. More wives should have that opportunity.

My first experience came when I was very young and my redheaded gf asked if I had any friends that wanted to play with her like I did so I introduced her to a few of my friends and it made me tingle all over. Then I got with another gf who lived a distance away, because of the distance we only saw each other at the weekends. She worked 2 nights a week in a local night club and 4 days a week in a car dealership so she had ample opportunity to play around. One day she said to me "we should see other people during the week and tell each other everything when we meet up". The very idea made my cock leak precum.
Years later I hooked up with another gf, Jen, that later became my wife. Before we got married we went on holiday to Majorca. We hired a motorbike and found a nudist beach in a ravine away from prying eyes so we decided to try it. She was butt naked before I could spread my towel. We worked our way to some secluded rocks opposite the entrance to the ravine. I had forgot to bring my goggles so set off back to get them. It took nearly an hour for me to get back, due to a detour via a ditch. When I got to the top of the ravine I looked over to where I had left Jen only to find her with a group of young men all around her. I was ducked behind some bushes to watch her. She was unseen from the beach but she was only around 100 metres from me across the valley. She was leaning against a large boulder with one guy feeling her pussy and kissing her deeply. I watched as they all played with her and she played with them while I just wanked myself hard. After they left I came down to meet her. I told her what I had seen and she said she had seen me hiding and did I enjoy what I saw? When I told her that I had cum many times she said we can do that again then. Oh boy did we do it again, and again. That is what got me really hooked on cuckoldism

When my ex wife ran off when I was 30, I found myself suddenly single. Being a guy who doesn't drink, smoke or fool with drugs....going to bars to pick up women wasn't a desirable option for me. I placed an ad in a swingers magazine (this was 1989) to meet couples who like MFM. I got lots of replies and met plenty of nice couples. Fast forward to when Suz & I started dating seriously in 91. We were getting serious because we each knew the other one was "The One". I decided to go full disclosure and tell her about my past experiences in case she were to find out later and regret not knowing if it would have been a deal breaker. She wasn't put off at all by it and even acknowledged that she was able to get a cock anytime she needed it and it was much easier for girls than guys. We got married and she consistently asked questions about my swinging adventures. She was very intrigued and admitted she would often masturbate while imagining scenarios with her being the girl getting all the attention. I always answered her questions and told her we could do that for her if she worked up the courage. It took 5 years of us talking about it, but we finally took the plunge. She was in hog heaven getting as many strange cocks as she could get! We started in 97 and did MFM on our own and also went to swingers parties in Charlotte every other weekend. She's had over 170 strange cocks since we started, and we have kind of slowed down a little since were now in our 60's. She'll get a wild hair every now and then and still wants to fuck a stranger or two.

I meet my second wife when I was 34 she was stunning, very sexy and hot. After our second date she told me that she occasionally saw an ex boyfriend and would inevitably sleeping with him. She said that if I was ok with that then we could go steady.

To be honest I did not believe her and thought that she was winding me up. A few months past and by now we were living together when she told me mid week that her ex would be in town at the weekend and he had asked her out for a meal at his hotel. Still not believing her I said it was ok to see him.

The evening came and she had a bath shaved her pussy at about 5pm then took an hour applying her body cream and made herself up. She told me to go to the draw amd fetch her sexy underwear (which I had bought her as a present) and black stockings.

She looked stunning and gave me a hard on looking at her. At about 6.30 pm she left, I still did not believe her thinking instead that she was going out with her girlfriends.

She came home just after mid night and I asked her if she had had a good evening to which she replied yes and then told me that they had ended up in bed together. We both went into the bedroom and started getting ready for bed. I suddenly got the couage to ask if she had slept with him wheres the proof.

She sat on the bed took her knicker off and throw them at me. She said well sniff these, her black knickers smelt of sex and I could see spunk dribbles in them. She opened her legs and told me to have a closer look which I did.

Her pussy lips where swollen as he was a lot bigger than me, her pussy looked stunning and I was starting to get a hard on at this point. I don't know why but I said wow I'd pay to lick your pussy clean and she replied well you better go and get your wallet then.

I returned now stiff as a rock with my wallet and I asked how much to lick her pussy. She told me £50 so I got out the notes and she told me to lay on the bed on my back. She then squatted above my face and I could see a big drible coming out of her pussy. She told me to open my mouth and catch it.

She then lowered herself onto my face and rode me for over an hour while I licked and sucked her clean. She enjoyed it so much she squirted over my face and said this was the best oral she had ever since.

Since then I must have paid her thousands and we are now very happy with our cuckold relationship. Ps, her lover came to our wedding and even fucked her on our wedding night.
i like it.

My first experience came when I was very young and my redheaded gf asked if I had any friends that wanted to play with her like I did so I introduced her to a few of my friends and it made me tingle all over. Then I got with another gf who lived a distance away, because of the distance we only saw each other at the weekends. She worked 2 nights a week in a local night club and 4 days a week in a car dealership so she had ample opportunity to play around. One day she said to me "we should see other people during the week and tell each other everything when we meet up". The very idea made my cock leak precum.
Years later I hooked up with another gf, Jen, that later became my wife. Before we got married we went on holiday to Majorca. We hired a motorbike and found a nudist beach in a ravine away from prying eyes so we decided to try it. She was butt naked before I could spread my towel. We worked our way to some secluded rocks opposite the entrance to the ravine. I had forgot to bring my goggles so set off back to get them. It took nearly an hour for me to get back, due to a detour via a ditch. When I got to the top of the ravine I looked over to where I had left Jen only to find her with a group of young men all around her. I was ducked behind some bushes to watch her. She was unseen from the beach but she was only around 100 metres from me across the valley. She was leaning against a large boulder with one guy feeling her pussy and kissing her deeply. I watched as they all played with her and she played with them while I just wanked myself hard. After they left I came down to meet her. I told her what I had seen and she said she had seen me hiding and did I enjoy what I saw? When I told her that I had cum many times she said we can do that again then. Oh boy did we do it again, and again. That is what got me really hooked on cuckoldism
Love reds...

Reactions: toolman2c
When a buddy and me ran a train on his then g/f. It was so fucking hot. He was a cuck and went to bed after she swallowed his load while I was still ball stroking her infront of him. I ended up fucking her and draining my balls in her 3 times. I was hooked.

I had been together with my first girlfriend about a year when I found her in the basement on top of a pile of clothes with a hairy pumping ass between her thighs. I still not know why, but the sight of my girlfriend getting fucked by another guy just blew my mind, it was horrible and absolutely gorgeous at the same time and made me just stand there watching her getting fucked until the guy with deep hard moans cum inside my girlfriends pussy.
I didn't dare telling her about it cos I was afraid, of all things, she would think I was a pervert that had just watched another guy fuck her and fill her with cum. I really enjoyed fucking her when we got home, her pussy was so warm, slippery and wet and I just loved the thought that another guy had fucked her gorgeous body and emptied himself in my girlfriend and I had never cum as hard, long and intense in my life before that.
Three weeks later, on another home party, I found her on a bedroom with the guy that had fucked her sitting topless on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. I still don't know if it was because she had sucked him for awhile or the shock of seeing me that made him cum, but I think I never will forget the sight of his cock that suddenly jerked in front of my girlfriends face and and a hot stream of cum splattering over my girlfriends face and just to show me what kind of a women she really was she just turned her head and put his squirting cock in her mouth and let him empty himself in her mouth.
We got our talk then and about three weeks after the I let my best friend fuck her. Mostly because he was then a virgin, but the pussy was out of the bag after that, sort of speaking, so I just let my best friend fuck my girlfriend as much as he liked in the three years I was with her together with a lot of other guys. Her "record" was sucking and fucking five guys on one night, myself not included, about a year before we broke off. She was the only girl on that trip we had to a cabin and one thing led to another until all five of them had fucked her that night. She was just passed around and loved it. My first girlfriend was the perfect slut and hot wife, cos she had no boundaries, sex was just as natural to her as breathing is for the rest of us and she really didn't care is the cock was mine or not as long as it fucked her good...
I sometimes miss her, cos she was really a born natural slut with a great body....

I had been together with my first girlfriend about a year when I found her in the basement on top of a pile of clothes with a hairy pumping ass between her thighs. I still not know why, but the sight of my girlfriend getting fucked by another guy just blew my mind, it was horrible and absolutely gorgeous at the same time and made me just stand there watching her getting fucked until the guy with deep hard moans cum inside my girlfriends pussy.
I didn't dare telling her about it cos I was afraid, of all things, she would think I was a pervert that had just watched another guy fuck her and fill her with cum. I really enjoyed fucking her when we got home, her pussy was so warm, slippery and wet and I just loved the thought that another guy had fucked her gorgeous body and emptied himself in my girlfriend and I had never cum as hard, long and intense in my life before that.
Three weeks later, on another home party, I found her on a bedroom with the guy that had fucked her sitting topless on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. I still don't know if it was because she had sucked him for awhile or the shock of seeing me that made him cum, but I think I never will forget the sight of his cock that suddenly jerked in front of my girlfriends face and and a hot stream of cum splattering over my girlfriends face and just to show me what kind of a women she really was she just turned her head and put his squirting cock in her mouth and let him empty himself in her mouth.
We got our talk then and about three weeks after the I let my best friend fuck her. Mostly because he was then a virgin, but the pussy was out of the bag after that, sort of speaking, so I just let my best friend fuck my girlfriend as much as he liked in the three years I was with her together with a lot of other guys. Her "record" was sucking and fucking five guys on one night, myself not included, about a year before we broke off. She was the only girl on that trip we had to a cabin and one thing led to another until all five of them had fucked her that night. She was just passed around and loved it. My first girlfriend was the perfect slut and hot wife, cos she had no boundaries, sex was just as natural to her as breathing is for the rest of us and she really didn't care is the cock was mine or not as long as it fucked her good...
I sometimes miss her, cos she was really a born natural slut with a great body....
how old was she when this started? sounds like it might be high school or college.

Like the story but absolutely hate that you need to call her a slut.

If a guy went to a cabin with five girls and banged them all, he would be the man. A fuckin hero….why on earth we treat women different is a fuckin shame bc that shame that you pour on them by calling lthem sluts and whores is what makes so many of them be prude.

If a guy went to a cabin with five girls and banged them all, he would be the man. A fuckin hero….why on earth we treat women different is a fuckin shame bc that shame that you pour on them by calling lthem sluts and whores is what makes so many of them be prude.
I recall a girl in college who was very pretty and had big breasts. Guys flirted with her constantly. She got labelled a slut because of the interest in her by drooling hounds and by other girls who were jealous of the attention. I knew her fairly well and she was traumatized by it all and definitely utterly unfairly judged and labelled.
She was loyal to her boyfriend who went to another college. You are absolutely right though I guy who bangs a lot of women is a legend ( by many women as well) but any female who does the same is scorned by all. Are men ever labelled 'easy lays' ?

Reactions: GoodTimes40
Mine is unique! I had never heard of a Hotwife or cuckold prior to this. After my FIL passed away my MIL wanted to do things with her daughters. She wanted to do stuff they hadn’t gotten to do when the daughters were younger. My MIL asked the girls if they would go on a month long Australian cruise. We had been married for 8-10 years at the time and had kids but I gave my blessing to her.

In any event, we would talk via text daily. The 3rd week we both started getting worked up. Texting about being horny etc…..somehow the conversation got to me asking about men hitting on her etc……and if it was difficult to say “no” since she was so horny. She said it wasn’t hard to turn them down. I asked if any of the men hitting on her were attractive. She said some were so I again asked how it is easy to turn them down when she is so horny. She explained her love for me and that she wouldn’t cheat on me.

I somehow got turned on by the idea of men hitting on her while she was horny. I told her that it wasn’t fair for her pussy to be so needy and not be able to satisfy it so if she needed to hook up she had my permission and it wouldn’t be cheating. I felt like I was going to explode just by typing that to her.

She made me promise I wouldn’t be mad or divorce her and I assured her. She didn’t do anything that night but the next night we started the same conversation all over again. She was completely resistant but I kept telling her that she deserved it and she shouldn’t be surprised. She told me “ok. As long as you are sure I will do it.” She then said she had to go. My heart was beating so hard the rest of the night and morning. I kept waking up checking for texts and sending texts but didn’t get answers. I was completely worked up.

Sadly the next day I found out that she didn’t do anything as she couldn’t given that she was with her mom and sisters in a suite on the ship.

I have brought it up 500 times to her and she always dismisses me and says she would never do it. She knows she has carte Blanche but won’t act upon it.

• Wow

Agree wit that. Slut is an honourable name for me, just shows that a women is living in the real world... with real feelings and desires...

Reactions: dickhurtz
Agree wit that. Slut is an honourable name for me, just shows that a women is living in the real world... with real feelings and desires...
A few individuals might feel that but in general very few people think of a woman being called a slut or whore as a badge of honor. If I lined up 100 random women aged 25-45 and asked how many felt being called a slut and/or whore is a good thing, how many would say yes…I bet less than 5%.

Reactions: theGherkin
A few individuals might feel that but in general very few people think of a woman being called a slut or whore as a badge of honor. If I lined up 100 random women aged 25-45 and asked how many felt being called a slut and/or whore is a good thing, how many would say yes…I bet less than 5%.
Whores dont even like being called whores.

I’ve psychoanalyzed myself, in a deeply introspective manner over the last 45 years or so, on this topic.

In context, my first lover was a married woman, cheater/cuckoldress, almost twenty years my senior. Lois was dominant, kinky, experienced, and very much in control of me at that time - I was slavishly devoted to her, in love with her, obsessed with her sexually, and wholly submissive to her every desire, every demand.

That relationship ended unexpectedly - very traumatic for me emotionally, Lois disappeared from my life due to a series of events and move to a distant city. I craved her, suffered at the loss of her both physically and mentally.

My next lover, Paula, was age-appropriate. A devout, ‘good’ Catholic girl, she suffered from various emotional conflicts rooted in religion and sex. I definitely had a crush on her, if not true love. Sexually, we explored everything except vaginal penetration - rooted in her religion, Paula would not use any form of birth control, but she was always totally horny. Instead of penetrating sex, we enjoyed touching, oral, and eventually anal sex - Paula offered me her ass as an alternative to avoid pregnancy risk. To my shock, one summer day, just before the Memorial Day holiday, Paula broke up with me.

I was devastated, completely traumatized by the event. I nearly drank myself into a coma over the break-up. Later I found out Paula had been seeing a guy, Andy, behind my back. To add insult to injury, I was told by several close friends that Paula and Andy had been fucking (with condoms).

The final, probable formative “keystone” series of events took place with KK (now wife of 40+ years) when we were dating, then engaged.

I’ve written about those events in depth before, and published much of it on Literotica to memorialize it all. Basically KK ended our engagement unexpectedly. In the moment, I thought everything was fine, that we were on track to get married as planned. She had other ideas, other needs. Including lots of sexual exploration.

So, another emotional trauma - KK breaking off our engagement devastated me. It also had other dark, perverse effects on me. I reached a point soon after the break up where the only way I could get hard, orgasm, and cum, was thinking about KK fucking some other guy. It became an obsession, later further fueled by a letter I read in Penthouse Forum.

In all three formative cases, there are common elements:

- the emotional trauma, including the pain of loss
- the shame and humiliation because of rumor, innuendo
- the physical, sexual withdrawal
- the constant sexual craving and obsession, recall of sexual encounters and memories

KK continued to cheat, for some twenty years after we got married. From time to time, I experienced feelings of shame, guilt, humiliation, anger, and jealousy - I chose not to confront her over her infidelity, instead it fed my perverse desire to experience, see, know that KK was fucking other men - many men.

When we finally transitioned to the hot wife thing (we just celebrated our 22nd hot wife anniversary) it was like a huge relief. The shame, guilt and all the negative stuff vaporized.

• Wow