What experiences led you to finding this kind of kink.

I’ve psychoanalyzed myself, in a deeply introspective manner over the last 45 years or so, on this topic.

In context, my first lover was a married woman, cheater/cuckoldress, almost twenty years my senior. Lois was dominant, kinky, experienced, and very much in control of me at that time - I was slavishly devoted to her, in love with her, obsessed with her sexually, and wholly submissive to her every desire, every demand.

That relationship ended unexpectedly - very traumatic for me emotionally, Lois disappeared from my life due to a series of events and move to a distant city. I craved her, suffered at the loss of her both physically and mentally.

My next lover, Paula, was age-appropriate. A devout, ‘good’ Catholic girl, she suffered from various emotional conflicts rooted in religion and sex. I definitely had a crush on her, if not true love. Sexually, we explored everything except vaginal penetration - rooted in her religion, Paula would not use any form of birth control, but she was always totally horny. Instead of penetrating sex, we enjoyed touching, oral, and eventually anal sex - Paula offered me her ass as an alternative to avoid pregnancy risk. To my shock, one summer day, just before the Memorial Day holiday, Paula broke up with me.

I was devastated, completely traumatized by the event. I nearly drank myself into a coma over the break-up. Later I found out Paula had been seeing a guy, Andy, behind my back. To add insult to injury, I was told by several close friends that Paula and Andy had been fucking (with condoms).

The final, probable formative “keystone” series of events took place with KK (now wife of 40+ years) when we were dating, then engaged.

I’ve written about those events in depth before, and published much of it on Literotica to memorialize it all. Basically KK ended our engagement unexpectedly. In the moment, I thought everything was fine, that we were on track to get married as planned. She had other ideas, other needs. Including lots of sexual exploration.

So, another emotional trauma - KK breaking off our engagement devastated me. It also had other dark, perverse effects on me. I reached a point soon after the break up where the only way I could get hard, orgasm, and cum, was thinking about KK fucking some other guy. It became an obsession, later further fueled by a letter I read in Penthouse Forum.

In all three formative cases, there are common elements:

- the emotional trauma, including the pain of loss
- the shame and humiliation because of rumor, innuendo
- the physical, sexual withdrawal
- the constant sexual craving and obsession, recall of sexual encounters and memories

KK continued to cheat, for some twenty years after we got married. From time to time, I experienced feelings of shame, guilt, humiliation, anger, and jealousy - I chose not to confront her over her infidelity, instead it fed my perverse desire to experience, see, know that KK was fucking other men - many men.

When we finally transitioned to the hot wife thing (we just celebrated our 22nd hot wife anniversary) it was like a huge relief. The shame, guilt and all the negative stuff vaporized.
I believe in freedom…Everyone is entitled to live their life.

Having said that, this sounds absolutely terrible. It could be the way you wrote it and maybe you didn’t mean it but this sounds extremely toxic and dysfunctional.

I am so sorry you had to experience this over so many decades.

Reactions: toolman2c
A few individuals might feel that but in general very few people think of a woman being called a slut or whore as a badge of honor. If I lined up 100 random women aged 25-45 and asked how many felt being called a slut and/or whore is a good thing, how many would say yes…I bet less than 5%.
if you asked the same question of 100 women in this LS, i'm sure, the % would be higher.

I believe in freedom…Everyone is entitled to live their life.

Having said that, this sounds absolutely terrible. It could be the way you wrote it and maybe you didn’t mean it but this sounds extremely toxic and dysfunctional.

I am so sorry you had to experience this over so many decades.
Indeed, parts were terrible, toxic, and extraordinarily traumatic. But on the balance, there has been more good than bad from it all. Fortunately we can learn, adapt and heal.

My first girlfriend had been an absolute slut. She confessed to me once that she had fucked 30 guys during college (she graduated in three years, which equates to almost one different guy per month the entire time). This fact made me extremely insecure at the time, although I enjoyed the fact that she was expert at sex, and willing to do anything with me! I ended up marrying the next girlfriend after that, and toward the end of our marriage, she had an affair with a married friend of ours, and gaslit me about the whole thing for a long time. After we divorced, I had a girlfriend who was fairly reserved and extremely jealous, but one time when we were laying in bed, she told me about the only one-nightstand she had ever had. To our surprise, it was a huge turn-on, I got hard as fuck, and we fucked like crazy at the retelling (she remembered every detail). Around this time I started having very hot fantasies about my first girlfriend with a mutual friend. She had strong exhibitionist tendencies, but I did what I could to suppress them at the time. But my new fantasy involved her seducing a friend with me present, And watching her fuck his brains out . This is my go to sex fantasy now. Current wife has a lot of sexual history too, but she has been mostly reluctant to share it with me. The stories she has told me have been great fodder for fantasies also.