We took a BIG step last night

Dec 28, 2022
Last night my wife and I were super drunk and very horny and we talked about all these slutwife fantasies more in depth. We had never been more explicit about what we want. I confessed to how badly I wanted to see her be a slut and get fucked. And for some reason she wasn’t shy or coy about it at all. She was so turned on and admitted that for a long time she has been craving other cocks and her dream is to be spit roasted. Normally she downplays these desires but last night she was full on out and proud about it. She said wants to suck another cock again really soon and if she’s comfortable he can fuck her. I’ve never seen her like this she was confident and sexy and knew what she wanted. She told me about how she even sucked cocks on the side when she was dating a previous bf. She kept saying “I’ll be your slut wife”., “ I want you to watch me” “ I want new dick” . I think there’s no turning back now. This convo definitely accelerated things. My goal is to find her a cock as soon as possible.