We want to play ...

UK Cuckold Couple

Hi there, we're a very happy couple (30s) but want to broaden our experience. We're very interested in swinging/swapping, role play, cuckold, etc. My name is Sarah, I'm petite and very submissive - I would love a big cock and or group experience. My husband (Steve) is excited to watch me and to swap/join with another woman. We've not done this before, but are genuine and keen to explore our fantasies. We're based in the UK (Midlands), and we can host or travel. Would love to hear from singles, couples or more, who have similar interests. Thank you, Sarah and Steve x

Hi there, we're a very happy couple (30s) but want to broaden our experience. We're very interested in swinging/swapping, role play, cuckold, etc. My name is Sarah, I'm petite and very submissive - I would love a big cock and or group experience. My husband (Steve) is excited to watch me and to swap/join with another woman. We've not done this before, but are genuine and keen to explore our fantasies. We're based in the UK (Midlands), and we can host or travel. Would love to hear from singles, couples or more, who have similar interests. Thank you, Sarah and Steve x
Great to have you hear. Please Dm me Sharing more info. Would love to chat and see where it goes

You're very sexy, but it might not work if BOTH our husbands prefer to watch lol