How We Met and How We Are

We're a young couple, 31 and 28. We've been living in Europe for a couple of years now and we're from Bangladesh. We've been married for just over two years. She's still studying and working, and I'm working now. We're just a little curious about these things therefore here. We had only known each other for like a year before we got married.
We don't know honestly yet how far we wanna take it. We met each other under interesting circumstances, which keeps coming back in our conversation. I should elaborate i guess. I was then studying here and had an exchange student flatmate. One time he was having a girl over, who i met at our place. They were really hot and heavy with everything. We had one toilet plus shower area, where i even saw them having sex. He was European, French in fact. He was really open about sex and other stuff.
The first time i saw them was like early in the morning/late at night, i was coming back from a party at a friend's. I went to our fridge to get something to drink or eat. I saw a naked girl, who got a little startled and she said, I thought no one else was at home, sorry. I said it was ok and saw her go back to the flatmate on the couch like that. From her looks i thought that she might be indian. Never imagined she'd be Bangladeshi and a Muslim too. She was really confident in her skin.
Later that flatmate left at the end of his exchange semester program. I bumped into that same girl later at a party. We obviously knew each other and hit it off. And, long story short, she's my wife now. They dated like maybe one and half months or so. It was pretty clear that he was gonna leave and they were just having fun.
Another thing that was a huge turn on was that I imagined when she'd come to know that I'm Bangladeshi too, she'd become shy or awkward. But she took that like a champ and only asked me not to share too much details with other Bangladeshi friends. Initially i didn't know that she was from Bangladesh too. Later I found out and honestly i had never met any other bengali muslim girl like her. I just fell instantly in love with her.

Last edited:
Another thing that was a huge turn on was that I imagined when she'd come to know that I'm Bangladeshi too, she'd become shy or awkward. But she took that like a champ and only asked me not to share too much details with other Bangladeshi friends. Initially i didn't know that she was from Bangladesh too. Later I found out and honestly i had never met any other bengali muslim girl like her. I just fell instantly in love with her.
It sounds like what interests you really is the "taboo" factor of it. You even point out that the French flatmate from a different culture had a very different perspective about it.

It sounds like what interests you really is the "taboo" factor of it. You even point out that the French flatmate from a different culture had a very different perspective about it.
That might be true. We're not entirely sure yet what exactly turns both of us on. The cultural or taboo component might be something. The French flatmate I had was absolutely the opposite. In general, sex, nudity or whatever, he was really open about such things.

That might be true. We're not entirely sure yet what exactly turns both of us on. The cultural or taboo component might be something. The French flatmate I had was absolutely the opposite. In general, sex, nudity or whatever, he was really open about such things.
I would recommend not moving too quickly, then. Taboo Desires tend to be flighty and not solidly founded. Imagine wanting a cookie that is being denied to you. It seems more tempting because you cannot have it. But then, the Cookie Controller gives in and offers you the cookie... and... it wasn't as rewarding as wanting it was. The desire was set by the taboo and not necessarily by your natural state.
You can imagine how damaging regrets, jealousy or pain from it can be.
And honestly, while your O.P. is brief, you already do not fit the profile of the Cuckold that enjoys pain.

You need to know what you want and her to know what she wants. And flirting with an idea, with many unknowns, fears or other consequences circling it is very different from the Actual Reality.

This does not mean the options are closed to you or anything. What it means is that each of you must individually do a lot of self-introspection and be willing to set desires aside long enough to examine the innermost You. It can take time. Then you and her can openly discuss what you have considered, what conflicts you have in you and the like with clear honesty. That is Healthy. Who know what it may lead to but always remember that your ultimate goal is your and her happiness and health.

Absolutely. Thanks for taking the time for such a detailed insight. We're in no hurry of course. After reading a lot of the threads here, feels like we're quite young and in no rush.

You know, how we met or her past never bothered me unlike a lot of guys would think. I also don't think I'm into cuckold humiliation (or what i read), rather into some other version of such things maybe. I found myself sometimes alone playing with myself thinking about those encounters. I had seen her being super intimate with my that flatmate and somewhat intimate with a couple of guys at one party before we became a couple. And those thoughts still are in me.

With my flatmate, i even saw them having sex. As i mentioned, he was pretty open about such things and she got open over time too i guess.
With the other couple of guys was at a party I met her. It was like a couple of months after my flatmate left. I bumped into her at that party. She greeted me really cordially and she was looking great. I don't think neither she nor I was expecting to meet someone Bangladeshi at such a party because how our people usually are. After greeting, she talked and later excused herself mentioning she was with her friends. A little later i saw her in a somewhat crowded corner on a couch with two guys, who clearly were her friends. She was really "free" with both of them. She introduced me to them, but they were perhaps too drunk to focus and remained busy with her.

We talked about those after we got married. She even described intimate details of such encounters and saw my reaction. She'd stroke me and tell me all about those while I'd have the biggest hard on. I don't know what i should label myself but those turned me on hugely.

We're a young couple, 31 and 28. We've been living in Europe for a couple of years now and we're from Bangladesh. We've been married for just over two years. She's still studying and working, and I'm working now. We're just a little curious about these things therefore here. We had only known each other for like a year before we got married.
We don't know honestly yet how far we wanna take it. We met each other under interesting circumstances, which keeps coming back in our conversation. I should elaborate i guess. I was then studying here and had an exchange student flatmate. One time he was having a girl over, who i met at our place. They were really hot and heavy with everything. We had one toilet plus shower area, where i even saw them having sex. He was European, French in fact. He was really open about sex and other stuff.
The first time i saw them was like early in the morning/late at night, i was coming back from a party at a friend's. I went to our fridge to get something to drink or eat. I saw a naked girl, who got a little startled and she said, I thought no one else was at home, sorry. I said it was ok and saw her go back to the flatmate on the couch like that. From her looks i thought that she might be indian. Never imagined she'd be Bangladeshi and a Muslim too. She was really confident in her skin.
Later that flatmate left at the end of his exchange semester program. I bumped into that same girl later at a party. We obviously knew each other and hit it off. And, long story short, she's my wife now. They dated like maybe one and half months or so. It was pretty clear that he was gonna leave and they were just having fun.
would have made a fun movie.