Hello,uhm I don't know what to say,still very new to this
I recently found out that my husband has this fantasy, saw a bunch of stuff he wrote in his diary,his thoughts about wanting to watch me get used by another dude,and honestly, even though i did find it weird at first,i love him a lot and I'd do anything to please him,absolutely anything
Spoke to my friend about this and she said I should make an account on here,which I just did :)
I'll be turning 24 this year,I hope age really isn't a problem,he doesn't know I've made this account though and I don't wanna talk to him about it yet because I don't want him to feel ashamed of himself,but I do wanna make a video of another guy cumming in me or a threesome with another couple, whichever comes first
Hmu if you can help me out with this

I recently found out that my husband has this fantasy, saw a bunch of stuff he wrote in his diary,his thoughts about wanting to watch me get used by another dude,and honestly, even though i did find it weird at first,i love him a lot and I'd do anything to please him,absolutely anything
Spoke to my friend about this and she said I should make an account on here,which I just did :)
I'll be turning 24 this year,I hope age really isn't a problem,he doesn't know I've made this account though and I don't wanna talk to him about it yet because I don't want him to feel ashamed of himself,but I do wanna make a video of another guy cumming in me or a threesome with another couple, whichever comes first
No. Talk to you husband, tell him what you read and start an open and honest dialogue!! If you love him and want to keep a good relationship, this lifestyle does not work without open and honest communication. Just because he wrote something doesn’t mean he’s ready for you to fulfill it. Talk about it together and see what both of you are ready for. You can’t just jump in and do something without both of you discussing boundaries and what you are really looking for or wanting!! At least that’s my 2 cents.

If you want to make your husband's wishes come true, go ahead, if you don't want it, it's always your decision!

No. Talk to you husband, tell him what you read and start an open and honest dialogue!! If you love him and want to keep a good relationship, this lifestyle does not work without open and honest communication. Just because he wrote something doesn’t mean he’s ready for you to fulfill it. Talk about it together and see what both of you are ready for. You can’t just jump in and do something without both of you discussing boundaries an what you are really looking for or wanting!! At least that’s my 2 cent
No. Talk to you husband, tell him what you read and start an open and honest dialogue!! If you love him and want to keep a good relationship, this lifestyle does not work without open and honest communication. Just because he wrote something doesn’t mean he’s ready for you to fulfill it. Talk about it together and see what both of you are ready for. You can’t just jump in and do something without both of you discussing boundaries and what you are really looking for or wanting!! At least that’s my 2 cents.
id love you help out with a tribute xx

Reactions: Desejo de corno

Where are you from? Any plan to visit italy?

Reactions: Desejo de corno