Hotwifing in Fort Worth

Greetings! We are a couple from various locations around the US but live in Fort Worth, Texas now. I'n not sure about the rules on this platform so will hold off on pics for now. We have been in this lifestyle for 4 years now and it really has brought us so much closer together. This is the first time we've posted on one of these sites as a team, a couple. Usually I have him find me hook ups and then sell me on why I should let that person fuck me in front of him. This time I'm looking for a bull, a regular that can come over when he wants and just use me in front of him. Anyhow, QOS and Size Queen. Not saying no white men at all, just saying where my proclivities tend to lie. Feel free to respond and hit us up, especially if you're in the area.

Greetings! We are a couple from various locations around the US but live in Fort Worth, Texas now. I'n not sure about the rules on this platform so will hold off on pics for now. We have been in this lifestyle for 4 years now and it really has brought us so much closer together. This is the first time we've posted on one of these sites as a team, a couple. Usually I have him find me hook ups and then sell me on why I should let that person fuck me in front of him. This time I'm looking for a bull, a regular that can come over when he wants and just use me in front of him. Anyhow, QOS and Size Queen. Not saying no white men at all, just saying where my proclivities tend to lie. Feel free to respond and hit us up, especially if you're in the area.
I will be glad to do this baby🔥🔥